sports relief.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sports relief.
everyone thinks they are going through a bad time or that things could be better.
havind listened to john bishop on radio 1 and then seeing what he did for sports releif last night on tv, then seeing what your money would do for people who have'nt got fresh water or a 306 then please donate as much as you can.
this is for children who carnt afford hygiene and have to drink water that other people have shat in.
please donate so they can drink fresh water then lower their cars. you know what its like riding high. aint no fun.
all jokes aside, please donate.....
bbc.co.uk/sportsrelief.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
no!
the goverment give's away all my donations i dont feel the need to give again
sorry
Thanks given by:
i hope you can live with yourself mate.

not trying to force anyone one into it but ffs, whats a £1 to help.

cully.... i know what your sayin mate but surley, every little helps.

i spend so much on shite every week. im sure i can spare at least a small donation.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't donate to the BBC. They take silly amounts for them selfs for production costs.
If I was going to donate money, I would much rather give it to a smaller charity that have no where near as bigger overheads and actually care about the cause instead of tv ratings.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Tbh, I can't see why they're still shagging if they haven't even got clean water for themselves. If they want to sort the problem they'd stop having so many f*cking kids.

Did you see the one a few mins ago? She was 17 with two kids.....what kind of life quality are they gonna have? Selfish buggers imo.
Thanks given by:
sooner give to a charity that spends its money in this country

the only charity i support is the Devon Air ambulance !
Thanks given by:
ok. got so much negetive feed back so fuckk it.
do what you want you lot.
might be your kids one day.
karmatic balance.
hi 5 going to john bishop and what he did. 100% top bloke.
Thanks given by:
Certainly won't be my kids....I wouldn't want them to turn out like me, I'm not a selfish bastard like the people on there.
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:I'm not a selfish bastard like the people on there.

Getting mad? [Image: lolwut.gif]

To be fair, perhaps a little harsh. :oops:
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
charity is a funny think kingy, everyone has there own choice if and to who they give their money

personaly id sooner see my money being spent to benifit people in this country
Thanks given by:
Matty Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:I'm not a selfish bastard like the people on there.

Getting mad? [Image: lolwut.gif]

To be fair, perhaps a little harsh. :oops:

Not mad lol, and not harsh imo at all, just bored of the same thing coming on each time.....they shit in thier drinking water and wonder why they get ill, and they have loads of kids when they can't even support themselves.....why should we be expected to pay for thier mess?
Thanks given by:
ffs you bunch of tight basstards. whats a £1?
thought you lot was better than this.
maybe when its your child dying then you might wake up.
Thanks given by:
cully Wrote:sooner give to a charity that spends its money in this country

the only charity i support is the Devon Air ambulance !

I whole-heartedly agree with this, the only charity I regularly give money to is the DLRAA (Derbyshire, Leicestershire & Rutland Air Ambulance), for the one reason that, as a regular car driver, and motorbike rider I stand quite a high chance of needing their services one day. Or, one of my many biker friends could need them. And I know that if I were lying in a ditch having come off my bike I'd love to hear those rotors coming in overhead.

Having said that I did donate a few quid whilst listening to John Bishop on the Chris Moyles show, and I *think* I might have donated whilst listening to David Walliams swim as well.
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Not mad lol, and not harsh imo at all, just bored of the same thing coming on each time.....they shit in thier drinking water and wonder why they get ill, and they have loads of kids when they can't even support themselves.....why should we be expected to pay for thier mess?

I'm just saying. Called them bastards is hardly constructive is it?
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
Thanks given by:
Matty Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Not mad lol, and not harsh imo at all, just bored of the same thing coming on each time.....they shit in thier drinking water and wonder why they get ill, and they have loads of kids when they can't even support themselves.....why should we be expected to pay for thier mess?

I'm just saying. Called them bastards is hardly constructive is it?
have you got kids mate? or even lost a child? i have. so this is close to my heart so if people want to ignore it tyhen fine. fuuck em.
Thanks given by:
Why are you even quoting me?

How have I said anything offensive?
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:ffs you bunch of tight basstards. whats a £1?

Stop getting so shitty about it. I've already donated almost 50 quid this month to help for Heros...but let me guess I'm a bad person because I'm not buying an African child a well?

I've stated why I won't donate to the bbc. I will donate to the charity if the occasion arrives from a more morally correct charity.

High horse - get off it!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:ffs you bunch of tight basstards. whats a £1?

I think this is a little OTT. There are thousands of charities out there, not everyone can afford to give to all of them. I presume, with your attitude that you also give money on a regular basis to Help the Aged? RNIB? RNLI? Heart Foundation? Marie Curie? Cancer Research?

No? So what happens when you're old and need help? Or if you/your partner/child/parents become blind? Lost at sea? Have heart trouble? Suffer from cancer?

You aren't supporting all of them? You tight ba$tard... It's only a couple of quid a month each.

Unfortunately due to the vast number of charities out there we have to be picky about who we feel we can afford to support, and we have to be understanding of other peoples choices as well.
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
I reckon everyone should just Chill. :evil:
Thanks given by:
Oh and I will also say that the reason why I donated to HFH is because it's charity close to me....just like this clearly is to you. Not everyone is going to donate to this just because it's close to you!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
shit, your all right and i hold my hands up for being a dickhead. not willing to take this further. its just something thats personal to me and shouldnt flash it over the net.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal sports cats lolsteve 2 1,402 06-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  New BMW M-sports are going to be diesels....opinions? Craig-o 16 3,812 26-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Craig-o