Lions, should i?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions, should i?
hi guys,

Whilst searching around for some parts i need i have come across a set of 5 Lions with tyres (more luck than anything)

Anyway they could do with a refurb and are damaged, seems lions suffered badly from potholes...

They have toyos on with about 5mm of tread?

I just wondered what people thought they were worth as they sat?

I wont be using them everyday as roads are shocking round here, just one offs and shows Smile

Any views or thoughts appretiated

Dan
Thanks given by:
Personally, they're just like Cyclones which are too big for the car. Never seen the appeal. They're also (apparently) notoriously weak and command stupid money.

Personally I wouldn't pay anything for some, but people always seem to ask crazy money. If you could get them for around the price of some Challengers, then that would be more reasonable in my eyes.
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2014, 09:16 PM)Curt Wrote: Personally, they're just like Cyclones which are too big for the car. Never seen the appeal. They're also (apparently) notoriously weak and command stupid money.

Personally I wouldn't pay anything for some, but people always seem to ask crazy money. If you could get them for around the price of some Challengers, then that would be more reasonable in my eyes.

just after something a little different everybody seems to have the same or same sort of wheels on there 306's...

they are weak from what i have learnt and been told but they are not for daily..

just an option i was weighing up Smile
Thanks given by:
I used to think these were cool but looking at them on cars now they look a bit silly. I've seen sets sell for a grand.
Thanks given by:
They are probably the best wheels for the car I think, 15"s are just too small on the 306 body shell IMO, 17" is best for out and out looks, they look tatty though but probably still worth a decent chunk of money
Thanks given by:
17s are just to big. If Peugeot had of done Cyclones in 16", that would of been perfect imo!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
as i thought mixed views, what do people think they are worth needing fixing and refurb?

just deciding what to do Smile

thanks
Thanks given by:
£200.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2014, 09:28 PM)Niall Wrote: 17s are just to big. If Peugeot had of done Cyclones in 16", that would of been perfect imo!

This, I'd have a set of 16" clones if they made them! Not a fan of these though, lion spokes also look too thin imo.
Thanks given by:
Lions are a class wheel for a 306, but itd looked stupid on them unless it was decked! If your getting them at a reasonable price then go for it, there was a fella looking 1200 pound for a set over here maybe a year ago lol lol more than what alotta dturbos over here are worth
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2014, 10:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(29-04-2014, 09:28 PM)Niall Wrote: 17s are just to big. If Peugeot had of done Cyclones in 16", that would of been perfect imo!

This, I'd have a set of 16" clones if they made them! Not a fan of these though, lion spokes also look too thin imo.

I would have 16 but tyres used be expensive and nightmare find in low profile..

i think the thin spokes are half of the poor build quality...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blackchrome Challengers.. lions? 306GT30 5 1,533 27-02-2013, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Willo