April Camping Meet Thread 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Camping Meet Thread 2
Right, the last thread was over crowded, with too many people saying what was wrong, picking out problems, and not enough constructive feedback.

Im stuck at home with a hernia, with not alot to do, so i have done some research into the following campsites:

Chichester

Stubcroft Farm: £8 pp/pn < This is the bank holiday price
Probably the few places in chichester that looks as if it will take group bookings
http://www.stubcroft.com/campsite/index.html

Bunn leisure: They were a bit funny on bookings, as in they charge by tent and not by pitch. For 1 tent, with two people in it, for the 3 nights was £111. So divide that by 2 it gives £55.50 per person, so £18.50 per night per person. Plenty of availability and no problem with groups. This may seem steep but that includes use of swimming pools, and night entertainments. All info is on their website:
http://www.warnerfarm.co.uk/

If anyone can recommend any more, i will happily look into them, but these two were the most reasonably priced (less that £20p/n) that would take group bookings.
I'm not too familiar with the New Forest area, so if people would prefer to go there camping, it would me much appreciated if some recommendations could be thrown up.
Please lets try and keep this thread a little un-cluttered, if your going to post, state which campsite you would like to go to, or reccomend another so I can look into it.

I will keep this first thread updated with sites to keep it easy to read!

Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Nah we've sorted it mate. Cheers anyway.

Wink

Tbf was going to suggest we make a new thread for final details and keep all the chat in the other one, just so people could keep track lol. Good shout. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Topic Locked, Its hard enough keeping track of one thread on this far less 2.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Meet - X/X December 2018 - Discussion Thread Eeyore 21 18,877 11-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Christmas Meet - 2nd/3rd December 2017 - Discussion Thread Eeyore 36 12,813 31-08-2017, 08:38 AM
  Christmas Meet 2016 Discussion Thread Eeyore 30 11,725 30-09-2016, 09:15 AM