eBay £20 metal numberplates?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay £20 metal numberplates?
So just treated the car to a replacement bumper depots saying I wouldn't bother doing anything cosmetic with it, and I don't want to refit the manky dealer plates it's had since new!

Would normally just get some £10 replacements from the big auction site but spotted a few sellers around the £20 selling uk legal metal plates.

Does anyone have any experience with these? The whole Craigsplates thing is a big PITA - nobody has time to stick info in the post and they no longer accept scanned copies (which is fecking retarded).

If these are half-decent I'm going to treat the car to a set.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
There was a thread on these a while back. I've got some on the Audi as I had to replace them when I got it back and they're fine.
Thanks given by:
I've a set on the car atm, can't fault them tbh. Smile
Thanks given by:
Will link you to the ones i bought, very happy with mine. Delivered via courier next day aswell. Really decent service.

These ones: Need to buy sticky pads aswell though. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRESSED-ALUMIN...1e7d291dad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I bought these with 'free' sticky pads... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121004779692?s...1439.l2649

Still need screws on the front plate tbh though.
Thanks given by:
Not sure which ones I got but mine came with sticky pads too.
Thanks given by:
I had some on the xsi and they were fine. I'll be getting some for the new at when funds allow
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I recently ordered some with free sticky pads and they're fine. Had the option to specify GB section or plain too, would use them again.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap Strong Metal Shelving Toms306 14 3,712 12-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Aldi Metal Paint ally406 2 1,409 06-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Last Post: procta