Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
eBay £20 metal numberplates?
#1
So just treated the car to a replacement bumper depots saying I wouldn't bother doing anything cosmetic with it, and I don't want to refit the manky dealer plates it's had since new!

Would normally just get some £10 replacements from the big auction site but spotted a few sellers around the £20 selling uk legal metal plates.

Does anyone have any experience with these? The whole Craigsplates thing is a big PITA - nobody has time to stick info in the post and they no longer accept scanned copies (which is fecking retarded).

If these are half-decent I'm going to treat the car to a set.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#2
There was a thread on these a while back. I've got some on the Audi as I had to replace them when I got it back and they're fine.
#3
I've a set on the car atm, can't fault them tbh. Smile
#4
Will link you to the ones i bought, very happy with mine. Delivered via courier next day aswell. Really decent service.

These ones: Need to buy sticky pads aswell though. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRESSED-ALUMIN...1e7d291dad
Doesnt even own a 306.
#5
I bought these with 'free' sticky pads... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121004779692?s...1439.l2649

Still need screws on the front plate tbh though.
#6
Not sure which ones I got but mine came with sticky pads too.
#7
I had some on the xsi and they were fine. I'll be getting some for the new at when funds allow
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
I recently ordered some with free sticky pads and they're fine. Had the option to specify GB section or plain too, would use them again.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap Strong Metal Shelving Toms306 14 7,896 12-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Aldi Metal Paint ally406 2 2,762 06-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Last Post: procta

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)