Stolen wheels TD PR1 PE2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stolen wheels TD PR1 PE2
Exclamation 
Someone's stolen a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1s from my garden in Chandlers Ford. They are wearing a full set of nearly new Michelin Pilot Exalto 2s, 7mm on the fronts and 6mm+ on the rears. Trying to find a picture of them now... The wheels themselves are fairly beaten up on the surface, but are structurally round and sound. Look like they were painted black a long time ago, i had written F and R on pairs in chalk, but that will probably have been rubbed off by the thieves.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Why did you leave them in your garden? Confused Unless its enclosed with a massive fence and locked gate....
Thanks given by:
Will keep my eye open, doubt they'll get this far but every little helps. Id be fuming if someone stole anything of mine, cant imagine how your feeling.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
These low life scum bags that think they can just take something that does not belong to them,i wish this country would do as they do in asia chop their bloody hands off!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Checked gumtree?
Thanks given by:
/\/\/\/\ Thats a good shout, i had a similar thing, i sold mine one ebay, had them in the back garden ready for a courier to collect them and the were nicked.
I found them for sale in the local paper 4 days later !!!
Needless to say i went round to View them with a few mates and took them back !
Thanks given by:
I've put it up on southern customs just in case anyone on there see's them, sorry to hear about it though bud proper shitter
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Mate have you reported it to the Police. I know it seems pointless and TBH it largely is as there's gonna be no forensics, no witnesses, no CCTV or anything else to even be able to start investigating but it might be enough to jog one coppers memory if he stops some pikeys later or if they find a set in a raid they'll find it when they search stolen property.

make sure you tell them everything about the wheels for the best chance of getting them back like the F and R in chalk, how man spokes, is the offset marked on the inside, tyre size, like anything and everything you can remember not just the fact they are team dynamics PR1

you could probably report it online yourself but on the phone (101) or at the local station would be good unless you want a copper to pop round and sit in your lounge drinking your tea and eating your cake Wink
Thanks given by:
Scumbags hate people that do shit like this.
Mine was in my broken gti6 all winter, didn't even have locked doors no one went near them.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Think it has been reported dum
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Just to narrow things down, what size and ET are they mate?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
15 x 6.5 et38 iirc. It's been reported to the police, including every detail i could think of down to tread depth and speed rating. Every for sale site covering the local area was scoured almost immediately as i realised they were gone, Jonny and i both work in the motor trade locally so the word has gone out there as well. Thanks for all the support and suggestions, proper gutted.

And yes, Tom, it was a stupid place to leave them, thanks for your help.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Lol, glad to be of assistance. Wink I just don't see why you'd leave valuable wheels in the garden, I wouldn't even leave a set of steels out!

I do have cyclones, lasers and 15" steels here but its a bit far lol.
Thanks given by:
I've been trawling through local papers etc but nothing yet Sad

I'm sure they will come up, pretty soon tbh, for them to be taken someone must have known they were there as your garden isn't exactly in view! I'd be banging in the neibours door
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I saw some cheap team dynamics on a page on Facebook I'm sure they were prorace. asking for 80ish quid for them. I thought was a bit odd price. Had a trawl through and can't find anything now Sad
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Keep checking local facebook for sale groups aswell.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2014, 12:37 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: I saw some cheap team dynamics on a page on Facebook I'm sure they were prorace. asking for 80ish quid for them. I thought was a bit odd price. Had a trawl through and can't find anything now Sad

I saw those also, in wales iirc
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Worth going to a few local chavvy meets just to see if anyone local has put them on their car
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Also any local wheel refurbishers/spray shops. If they're smart about it they'll remove the tyres and get the wheels repainted.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2014, 01:10 PM)Tom Wrote: Also any local wheel refurbishers/spray shops. If they're smart about it they'll remove the tyres and get the wheels repainted.

If they were that smart they'd take a can of spray to it themselves and not take it somewhere to be done
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-04-2014, 12:47 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(20-04-2014, 12:37 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: I saw some cheap team dynamics on a page on Facebook I'm sure they were prorace. asking for 80ish quid for them. I thought was a bit odd price. Had a trawl through and can't find anything now Sad

I would've taken them too for so cheap. Would've been good to get sellers contact details to pass on see if they're local to the owner.

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Talked to the neighbours both sides, none of them are exactly car enthusiasts and it's a nice area. Chances are someone passing saw me carry them up the driveway then muck about with test fitting etc. They must have known they were there, like you say it's not exactly visible from the road!

I know some of the lads in a couple of the big local clubs, they're keeping an eye out for them. Word has already gone out to the local garages and bodyshops too.

A few people saw that facebook ad, fairly sure it's too long ago to be them though.

Not overly hopeful of getting them back tbh, just figured i'd give myself the best chance if i plastered it everywhere lol. Or at least make it bloody difficult for the wankers to shift them lol.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Was there other metal in your garden at the time like the bonnet? Just pondering if its likely to be someone who'll sell the wheels or pikeys who'll weigh them in.
Thanks given by:
Defo not pikeys, there's a massive drum with at least 60l of fuel in it that's still there. And at ~5.5kg a wheel they'd have picked a shit lot to weigh in too. lol
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(20-04-2014, 01:16 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:
(20-04-2014, 12:47 PM)Jimbo Wrote:

I would've taken them too for so cheap. Would've been good to get sellers contact details to pass on see if they're local to the owner.

I think your referring too the TD PR1.2's that were for sale on facebook in north wales...

The kids dropping them off at mine on saturday lol i cant resist a bargain!

Hope you get your wheels back Poodle Sad cant stand the thought of anything of mine being stolen
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2014, 07:41 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(20-04-2014, 01:16 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:
(20-04-2014, 12:47 PM)Jimbo Wrote: I saw those also, in wales iirc

I think your referring too the TD PR1.2's that were for sale on facebook in north wales...

The kids dropping them off at mine on saturday lol i cant resist a bargain!

Hope you get your wheels back Poodle Sad cant stand the thought of anything of mine being stolen

Lucky bastard

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Direct fit TD PR 1.2's in 15" for £70.. of course i was having them lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I would've if I had cash at the time D:

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by: