stolen stuff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stolen stuff
well, it's happened, one of my alloys, and the spare engine block has been nicked from the car, i don't mind the engine block so much, it was an enormous aluminium turd, but the wheel? f*cking come on, stupid sodding theiving little scrotes,

can you all be on the lookout for an ariane alloy with a kenda tyre for sale? it's a long shot but the local scrapyards round here hopefully wont take it now i've tipped them off, police have been involved, but with fairly long timescale (2 days ish) and no cctv / witnesses... all they can give me is a number

/sods
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
worse than the scroats who nicked my trims
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
seriously.... who steals peugeot alloys...
Thanks given by:
Who steals any metal now it's worthless? Jokes on them really... lol
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2015, 07:32 PM)Eeyore Wrote: seriously.... who steals peugeot alloys...

someone desperate? Dodgy
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I would say you could have my spare, but you're a whole world away from me, but if you wanna come and get it, you're more than welcome. Has some pretty nasty curbing, but no dents or buckles afaik.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i had all 4 swallows nicked off a 306 i bought to sell a few months ago, left it on it's belly, not even the decency to brick it up, can't believe i didn't wake up, 20 yards from my house . . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2015, 08:49 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i had all 4 swallows nicked off a 306 i bought to sell a few months ago, left it on it's belly, not even the decency to brick it up, can't believe i didn't wake up, 20 yards from my house . . . .

Wow. How in the world did they get it on the floor like that without making a mass of noise.
Thanks given by:
They stole Swallows!? Cant even sell those buggers usually, what was the motive there!? Did they remove locking bolts or had they already gone?
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2015, 08:54 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 08:49 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i had all 4 swallows nicked off a 306 i bought to sell a few months ago, left it on it's belly, not even the decency to brick it up, can't believe i didn't wake up, 20 yards from my house . . . .

Wow. How in the world did they get it on the floor like that without making a mass of noise.

(04-12-2015, 09:26 PM)Toms306 Wrote: They stole Swallows!? Cant even sell those buggers usually, what was the motive there!? Did they remove locking bolts or had they already gone?

fcuk knows lol . . . . i was super knackered from gigging or drinking or probably both lol . . . . .i did a proper double take in the morning . . Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It's on mud iirc? So shouldn't make much noise dropping it on the discs. I just cannot believe anyone would steal them...wish I'd have left my set out instead of wasting money on ebay fees... lol
Thanks given by:
I had an rear solid axle with diff, shafts and brakes still intact from a vitara in the front garden, spent about 3 months there and didnt move under a tarp, on one thursday evening i was putting some stuff in the bin and a guy who lives up the road who i had seen walking to work past the house often stopped and asked if i wanted to get rid of the "scrap" there.. i told him it was worthless as scrap and only good if you had a vitara (which i had had and was keeping for spares).

Mum came in friday morning after i had mentioned to her on the phone and noticed the axle had gone.. bearing in mind this was well over 90kg of axle and brakes with trailing arms..

house has CCTV.. so a quick look at it and it was gone when he had asked me.. and had been nicked 4 days prior and no-one had noticed.. funnierst thing is i was in on the evening it was nicked, awake when it was stolen and pottering around the house.. to top it all off it looked like the chucklebrothers were stealing it, they lifted it over a 4foot high wall, it nearly catapulted one guy over the wall as he held on to the obviously lighter end... all 2 foot away from a large, unlocked metal gate across the drive and 5 foot from the one on the side (sort of garden gate sized).. they took it to their car (which i recognised instantly as a megane scenic (old style one) with a NI numberplate, and drove it about 7 houses down.. i could literally throw a stone from my house into his back garden..

quick call to the police who promptly went round and recovered the axle, and had a chuckle because it had been stored upside down and end up with the axle breather leaking 3litres of EP90 diff/gearbox oil all over his slate flagstone kitchen floor in a rented house.. cost over a grand to get it replaced, and i got my axle back =D

Criminals are stupid..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Why do these people bother, I had a 206 I was breaking outside for nearly a month. All parts off and stored inside, no doors on it or anything, just on some shitty 14" steels with bald tyres, some pikeys took the time to Jack it up, somehow remove the locking nuts and find bricks from somewhere just to pinch the 2 wheels off one side that weren't against a wall. All caught on cctv. Absolute mongs these light fingered types
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
yea f*cking light fingered gypsy c*nts, can't leave any car unlocked at night  at work as they will rummage through them. One car they took all the change out it and on another occasion they took a crappy old jvc stereo thats worth about £20 on ebay
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2015, 02:42 PM)toseland Wrote: I had an rear solid axle with diff, shafts and brakes still intact from a vitara in the front garden, spent about 3 months there and didnt move under a tarp, on one thursday evening i was putting some stuff in the bin and a guy who lives up the road who i had seen walking to work past the house often stopped and asked if i wanted to get rid of the "scrap" there.. i told him it was worthless as scrap and only good if you had a vitara (which i had had and was keeping for spares).

Mum came in friday morning after i had mentioned to her on the phone and noticed the axle had gone.. bearing in mind this was well over 90kg of axle and brakes with trailing arms..

house has CCTV.. so a quick look at it and it was gone when he had asked me.. and had been nicked 4 days prior and no-one had noticed.. funnierst thing is i was in on the evening it was nicked, awake when it was stolen and pottering around the house.. to top it all off it looked like the chucklebrothers were stealing it, they lifted it over a 4foot high wall, it nearly catapulted one guy over the wall as he held on to the obviously lighter end... all 2 foot away from a large, unlocked metal gate across the drive and 5 foot from the one on the side (sort of garden gate sized).. they took it to their car (which i recognised instantly as a megane scenic (old style one) with a NI numberplate, and drove it about 7 houses down.. i could literally throw a stone from my house into his back garden..

quick call to the police who promptly went round and recovered the axle, and had a chuckle because it had been stored upside down and end up with the axle breather leaking 3litres of EP90 diff/gearbox oil all over his slate flagstone kitchen floor in a rented house.. cost over a grand to get it replaced, and i got my axle back =D

Criminals are stupid..

That is a fairly win story / result right there, you couldn't make that stuff up!
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2015, 07:10 PM)zx_volcane Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 02:42 PM)toseland Wrote: I had an rear solid axle with diff, shafts and brakes still intact from a vitara in the front garden,  spent about 3 months there and didnt move under a tarp,  on one thursday evening i was putting some stuff in the bin and a guy who lives up the road who i had seen walking to work past the house often stopped and asked if i wanted to get rid of the "scrap" there.. i told him it was worthless as scrap and only good if you had a vitara (which i had had and was keeping for spares).

Mum came in friday morning after i had mentioned to her on the phone and noticed the axle had gone..  bearing in mind this was well over 90kg of axle and brakes with trailing arms..

house has CCTV.. so a quick look at it and it was gone when he had asked me.. and had been nicked 4 days prior and no-one had noticed..  funnierst thing is i was in on the evening it was nicked,  awake when it was stolen and pottering around the house.. to top it all off it looked like the chucklebrothers were stealing it, they lifted it over a 4foot high wall, it nearly catapulted one guy over the wall as he held on to the obviously lighter end... all 2 foot away from a large, unlocked metal gate across the drive and 5 foot from the one on the side (sort of garden gate sized)..  they took it to their car (which i recognised instantly as a megane scenic (old style one) with a NI numberplate,  and drove it about 7 houses down.. i could literally throw a stone from my house into his back garden..

quick call to the police who promptly went round and recovered the axle, and had a chuckle because it had been stored upside down and end up with the axle breather leaking 3litres of EP90 diff/gearbox oil all over his slate flagstone kitchen floor in a rented house..  cost over a grand to get it replaced, and i got my axle back =D

Criminals are stupid..

That is a fairly win story / result right there, you couldn't make that stuff up!

Should have gone round a couple of weeks later and seen if he wanted to take it off your hands now he's been arrested for stealing it.
Thanks given by:
I asked him as he walked past, lol.. thing that makes me laugh is the camera isn't exactly hidden, there are two on the corner over where the axle was stored, and then 2 huge cctv signs too.. moron
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Did he say anything??
You could always follow it up with:

"Well do you know anyone that'd would take it off me, damn thing is getting in my way"

Just to twist the knife in that bit more.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thought my car got stolen today!! Dum-Dum 7 2,788 02-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Niall
Exclamation Stolen wheels TD PR1 PE2 Poodle 27 5,315 23-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  Stolen car Seb_Ryan 1 1,273 09-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Connor