R.I.P Alex (cadbury's corsa)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P Alex (cadbury's corsa)
On his way to santa pod yesterday in convoy with a car club from by me, Klub-Modified and sump scrapers when the tragic incident happened:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/lo...bile=false

One of the passengers that was in his car when this happened is one of my best mates who I live with and was lucky to walk away himself! I don't know wether anyone on here knew him but I'm sure a few people would have seen his infamous "Cadbury's corsa" around which he stripped only the other week and bought himself a pretty much brand new polo.

I'm sure if he had the chance, he would have made an iconic polo too! Here's pics of his corsa for those who may have seen it around and R.I.P bud!!

[attachment=14594]

[attachment=14601]

[attachment=14602]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Never heard of the car or him before this but such a tragic accident
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2014, 07:40 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Never heard of the car or him before this but such a tragic accident

I know! They left mega early to get there aswell, they were only doing like 50 down the motorway so its not as if wreckless 'boyracer' driving was to blame! My mate and Alex's gf were lucky to walk away but I do feel for her because she witnessed it all :/
Thanks given by:
Rip never heard if the guy but a really shit way to go
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Polo saved his life, to be mowed down by a cock in a bmw.

I thought all the cock drivers had moved to audis?!

RIP...till next time Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Wow that sucks. Hope it was over quickly for the lad and thoughts with the family and his girlfriend Sad
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
R.I.P dude
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Just shows you never no whats round the corner live life to the max I say!

Poor guy! Didnt no him but terrible way to go.

R.I.P heart goes out to his family and friends Sad

Thanks given by:
That really is awful to survive the initial impact, to then meet a second impact.

Thoughts go to his loved ones.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
RIP man, seen alot of accidents pop up on my facebook page recently Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
R.I.P to him, thoughts with his family.
Ive seen him at a few shows but never spoke to him. Was really nice car for a corsa! I loved the cadburys. Maybe a few photos on my laptop...
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2014, 09:08 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: R.I.P to him, thoughts with his family.
Ive seen him at a few shows but never spoke to him. Was really nice car for a corsa! I loved the cadburys. Maybe a few photos on my laptop...

He always went to car shows. He dedicated his life pretty much to his car and the car scene.
Thanks given by:
RIP fella!
Thanks given by:
Tragic way to go,and especially at a young age rest in peace fella Angel
Thanks given by:
Found out some more info on this. Is it true that all brand new bmw's have a black box kind of thing fitted which records speed, braking etc? As after a 2hr30min interview my mate had with the plod, they said the bmw wasn't braking the law (doing 70) and he never touched his brakes!!!
Thanks given by:
(29-03-2014, 03:11 AM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Found out some more info on this. Is it true that all brand new bmw's have a black box kind of thing fitted which records speed, braking etc? As after a 2hr30min interview my mate had with the plod, they said the bmw wasn't braking the law (doing 70) and he never touched his brakes!!!

If that's the case is still death by dangerous driving or at very least driving with due car and attention for not braking when there's an accident.. should always leave enough room so you can stop just incase of such an incident
Thanks given by:
shame Sad seen the corsa quite a few times at the shows over the years. allways drew a crowd

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(29-03-2014, 03:11 AM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Found out some more info on this. Is it true that all brand new bmw's have a black box kind of thing fitted which records speed, braking etc? As after a 2hr30min interview my mate had with the plod, they said the bmw wasn't braking the law (doing 70) and he never touched his brakes!!!

No but what they do is the same as most modern vehicles. If you crash, the dials will stop at all of the positions they were in at impact and lock there so that there is proof of the speed being done.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Some sat navs can be interrogated now
Thanks given by:
(29-03-2014, 12:18 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Some sat navs can be interrogated now

turns off my logging function whistle
Thanks given by:
Poor lad, that's horrible.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2014 Corsa 1.3 CDTI 75 kept up with my Stage 1 HDI!? MY95 39 13,157 27-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Last Post: 7057sam