Bigger turbo talk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigger turbo talk
Thumbs Up 
I have the 90bhp hdi on a Remap stage 2 getting it dyno'don Saturday for true readings. But now I want a bigger turbo. Has anyone done this yet? What would I need to buy with the turbo? Injectors? Fuel rail? If anyone can give me advise would be brilliant, price range isn't relevant at this moment in time I just want to see who's done it and what's out there. Cheers
Thanks given by:
There's a few that have done it, have a look at their project threads, although the only name that springs to mind is jonny81191. Bigger turbo is all you need, but it'd be well complemented with an R70 fuel pump and 1800bar fuel rail pressure sensor. If you mean what parts do you need to fit the turbo, then it depends what turbo you get - anything too big will need to be gearbox mounted, whereas anything you want to fit down the back needs to be the correct orientation etc.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Na I don't wanna go too ridiculous, I see people using the gt17 garrett turbo, finding one is the hard part lol what code is the 90bhp turbo? If you have any idea?
Thanks given by:
It's a garrett gt1546 or a KKK k03.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Thanks poodle
Thanks given by:
No problem, drop me a pm if you're having trouble finding one at a good price, I may be able to help.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow HDI 2.2 16v in my 306 HDi?... Talk to me CardHore 24 6,750 23-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  bigger turbo for the hdi dan wiltshire 21 6,035 22-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Last Post: c.gerrard