Just to clarify heater matrix?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to clarify heater matrix?
So last week did a coolant flush and boy did it need it, all was good until yesterday. Footwell carpets are damp both sides and it's pink so it's deffo coolant, found some drips down the boot that goes over the steering column. Is there any other thing it could be? Obv I'm just trying to avoid removing the whole dash but everything in the engine bay looks dry-ish. I'd rather not rad weld my new coolant is there anything else I can check or anywhere else I can look before ripping out the dash?
Thanks given by:
Could be where the matrix joins through the bulkhead, other than that get stripping the dash out mate, if you need any advice give me a shout, I've just done it Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Seems unavoidable doesn't it?!?! I got 4 days off coming up next week so will have to do it then. ECP list only one matrix for a BEHR system is that the right one?
Thanks given by:
Sounds like exactly what I had, matrix wasn't sealing where it joined the pipes through the bulkhead

The BEHR matrix is the one for ac I think
Thanks given by:
Yup behr is ac, valeo is non ac. Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hdi heater matrix, 307 SW se 110 Redordead89 0 737 06-08-2015, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Redordead89