The ole HDI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ole HDI
At the risk of duplicating a few pics posted in the project thread here are a few shots of my car.

Nothing massively recent as things haven't changed externally for quite some time, this will change when i get the front grille done.

[Image: DSC03157a.jpg]

[Image: DSC03154a.jpg]

[Image: DSC03310.jpg]

[Image: DSC04686.jpg]

[Image: DSC04681.jpg]

[Image: DSC04812.jpg]

[Image: DSC04806.jpg]

[Image: DSC05318.jpg]

[Image: DSC01054.jpg]

Bri.
Thanks given by:
Needs moar lows!
Looks alright. Not overly keen on the alloys though
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
holy aids you get a lot of snow!
as above, nice and straight, would look better witha bit of a drop tho.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I agree and its something ive had on the list of things to do for quite some time but time and money have never been around at the same time unfortunately. The wheels were on it when i bought it and are pretty much knackered now, a new set will be purchased before lowering takes place, and it'll probably end up being some lasers or cyclones unless i can find a decent new set of 17's at a reasonable price.

If i get new 17's it'll be lowered by about 30mm because i have back arch rubbing issues. If i get lasers or cyclones i may go lower Smile

Bri.
Thanks given by:
Get some 16's, a nice compromise between the two, it looks tidy but as said, could do with being less 4x4 spec and I'm not really a fan of the wheels though!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
16's would be nice but the cost of rubber prohibits it at the moment, 15's would be for the fuel economy effect and 17's would be for the tyre cost as i can get the for £45 a corner fitted.

Nothing wrong with the 4x4 look Tongue Diesel, Noisy Exhaust, might aswell be a tractor lol Big Grin
Thanks given by: