P Bushes + Wishbones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P Bushes + Wishbones
Man they're some pretty linkages. How do they feel Tom? Giggidy.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Feel nice, tight and precise. Also seems to have shortened the throw slightly too which I didn't expect, getting first isn't a massive stretch as it was before. lol
Thanks given by:
How much were they? Been considering the Baker BM ones Grant is doing in the group buy.
Thanks given by:
I think miles is doing a group buy on them at 30 posted. Smile
Thanks given by:
Lemforder ftw
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
awesome work tom Big Grin Need to do this on my 1.8.
Thanks given by:
(19-02-2014, 04:29 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: It's actually the later mk1 berlingos that had them bushes mainly the heavier payload versions. I'v got berlingo on an s reg with just the standard p bushes as on the 306

Didn't you fit the partner/berlingo bushes to a 306 or is that someone else, it was a good thread !

(20-02-2014, 08:36 PM)Connor Wrote: Tom its easy, cut the rubber so its just the sleeve left on the wishbone, then hacksaw a diagonal line across it, but before you get all the way though, hit it with a hammer and crack the last bit and they practically fall off

Indeed they do Smile

That all sounds familiar...did you ever do the write up after taking the pics changing the pair of mine? Both mine need doing again lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2014, 08:43 PM)devils_fuel Wrote:
(19-02-2014, 04:29 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: It's actually the later mk1 berlingos that had them bushes mainly the heavier payload versions. I'v got berlingo on an s reg with just the standard p bushes as on the 306

Didn't you fit the partner/berlingo bushes to a 306 or is that someone else, it was a good thread !

(20-02-2014, 08:36 PM)Connor Wrote: Tom its easy, cut the rubber so its just the sleeve left on the wishbone, then hacksaw a diagonal line across it, but before you get all the way though, hit it with a hammer and crack the last bit and they practically fall off

Indeed they do Smile

That all sounds familiar...did you ever do the write up after taking the pics changing the pair of mine? Both mine need doing again lol

I ended up breaking several hacksaw blades and running out of time...for a few quid and 5 minutes the garage taking them off was definitely the best option for me lol.
Thanks given by:
Connor and I used one hacksaw blade as that was all I had lol took us 5 mins to cut through each side, you need to make sure the cut is straight and not under strain
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
the ones I fitted in march have turned into wet cornflakes already........going to price up meyle hd ones in the morning as theres a factors near my work that are a meyle distributor . ces,euro,gsf ones all seem poo ??
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bushes for Wishbones (New Question Post #8) bigcheez2k3 10 2,374 11-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  wishbones procta 18 3,417 05-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Wishbones ripp444 0 846 05-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Last Post: ripp444