moonstone estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moonstone estate
So I bought the car back in october 2010 , it was a trade in through my work , 1lady owner since new , 70000miles , full peugeot service history at the garage I work at , 2 keys 2 locking wheel nuts , it was a bit rough around the edges and needed a fair bit for a test , but I supose thats 1 of the benifits of being a mechanic is u can fix it ursel labour free , had a bit of time whilst i was waiting to get my licence so got the car into the bodyshop for a spruce up aswel as geting it debadged front and rear and the wheels refurbed , also did a full service and belts along with the mot repairs , cant seem to get any pictures to load onto my computer of then till now , when I got my licence back I ran it prity standard apart from a big cone filter and a homemade straight through
[attachment=13435]
thats how it stood about a year ago on ta technik coilovers fmic heko wind deflectors and some sort of remap
[attachment=13436]
so then that hapend and I lost my licence again , ive done a fair to it so far smoothing of door mouldings , rear handls and door locks along with the roof rails and airial , I have also fitted a full evo8 interior , its a bit of an esay and not to intereting without pictures ile hopefully be ading more pictures in the next few days when I figure out how to work this thing properly
Thanks given by:
like the reg Wink
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, car looks good, how did the damage happen, if i might ask? You gonna return it to the state it was in beforehand?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Car looks good Smile got pics of the interior? Sounds like a winner!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Padge Yea the reg always gets a few lol's
wingnutz cheers im hoping to get it back to its former glory with a few adititions to try and make it a bit diferent , I took out a fence in the frost last year
grant ile upload photos when I figure out what im doing wrong , the back seats are a good fit but a bit of fadricating requird because they dont have solid back to them unlike the 306
Thanks given by:
Ouch, nice work. lol

What are you having trouble doing....getting the pics onto the forum? If so, your best bet is to use the forum uploader you'll find under the text entry box in full editor mode. Smile
Thanks given by:
How did you damage it? Lets see some pictures of the evo interior! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2014, 08:16 PM)SRowell Wrote: How did you damage it? Lets see some pictures of the evo interior! Big Grin

(09-02-2014, 12:58 AM)brains Wrote: Padge Yea the reg always gets a few lol's
wingnutz cheers im hoping to get it back to its former glory with a few adititions to try and make it a bit diferent , I took out a fence in the frost last year
grant ile upload photos when I figure out what im doing wrong , the back seats are a good fit but a bit of fadricating requird because they dont have solid back to them unlike the 306

Nospeak
Thanks given by:
More pics needed
Thanks given by:
Looks smart as foook on the first pic.

Why do you keep loosing your license?
Thanks given by:
Bet your insurance is shocking!

Car looks sweet though pre accident obviously lol
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Looks class! OMG lololol!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the good coment guys , took some photos today but apoligies for the poor quality
[attachment=13502]
[attachment=13503]
[attachment=13504]
[attachment=13505]
the back seats are stil needin a bit of work , the base sits to high at the front and I need to trim the plastic at the top of the back rest so itl go back about a inch , apart from that there a prity good fit
Thanks given by:
This is full of win!! A credit to you to keep going, not being nosey Undecided but why do you keep losing your license??
Thanks given by:
Ok so this is the 1st time ive been on hear in a few months completly forgot about this thread . Between moving house and changing job not much has hapend to the poor neglected estate but with the licence due back on monday I better pull my finger out , I was goin to keep the cyclones on it an space them out a bit but they wernt realy doin it for me anymore so I orderd these last week
[attachment=18421]
[attachment=18422]
I never realy took into account at the time that they were 9inches wide
[attachment=18423]
I knew there was a reason I bought these

So after searching the world wide web to figure out what sizetyres to order I settled for 195/45/16 toyo proxes t1r's , so after alot of shoutin , swearin and regretin going for a wheel change in the 1st place me and 2 other boys from my work managed to get tne tyres done
[attachment=18424]
[attachment=18425]
Thanks given by:
Wheels and seats look epic mate

Can't wait to see it all together again Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
After getting a bit creative with a tyre lever and some brute force and ignorance I managed to pull the arch of the tyre so I could let the jack all the way down
[attachment=18426]
[attachment=18427]
This is how its sat justnow hopefuly a bit more work to it tomorow and itl be just about rite , im wantin to get some 20mm spacers for the front just so the back looks a bit wider
Thanks given by:
Can anyone recomend any decent middle of the road coilovers about the 300pound mark , have been looking at ap coilovers or v maxx has anyone had any experinces with either , the ta techniks served there purpose but are to soft and im dealing with some real clearance issues
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moonstone Estate Project Leedunn86 3 2,130 13-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Leedunn86