Hi and first time diesel driver

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi and first time diesel driver
Hi guys just here to say hi and ask for ur help when I need it lol I have just swapped my car for a phase 3 306 2 litre hdi lowered 40 mm all round with a stupid universal back box has been chipped and played with has intercooler and all bits but no idea how to fit it lol but hoping to get help on how to then remap it so good bit of power I hope lol this car is just a great car pulls like a tank
Thanks given by:
Welcome Hello

Love my HDi, which is completely standard and is surprising nippy for only 90hp IMO. Taking it over to see Steve (HDi-Tuning) on Saturday for stage 1! Big Grin
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, sorry to say it, but it kinda sounds like the previous owner didn't really know what they were doing. Universal back box is probably designed for a petrol, so will only be restricting your engine, and those chips aren't really worth the hassle.

Get some pics up, and maybe a project thread, and im sure you'll get more than enough help from people on here. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah like Wingnads says, i'm sure you'll get it right though, welcome to the club . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Oh ok as to the guy before me had no idea what was going on was more than right he had 3 different size wheels Which is not fun but the fix has started lol 3 hours so far doing cam belt change and now got to finish and do the fan belt tensioner on idler as well so not happy
Thanks given by:
(29-01-2014, 09:07 PM)camoturd Wrote: Hi guys just here to say hi and ask for ur help when I need it lol I have just swapped my car for a phase 3 306 2 litre hdi lowered 40 mm all round with a stupid universal back box has been chipped and played with has intercooler and all bits but no idea how to fit it lol but hoping to get help on how to then remap it so good bit of power I hope lol this car is just a great car pulls like a tank

Finally got some pictures for u too have a look at
[attachment=13352]
[attachment=13353]
[attachment=13354]
[attachment=13355]
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome