Long Time Reader - First Time Poster

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Time Reader - First Time Poster
Morning All - Veteran Pugist; I've had and have too many to - buying another one last weekend probably didn't help my addiction.

Always built my cars from standard - however I have just acquired my first pre-built modified car - a stage 2ish silver hdi estate; alot less hassle.

I am still in the (very) slow process of building another two hdi wagon's, a long term d-tub and a pink rallye that needs returning to the roads before dinosaur fuel gets banned.
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Projects sound good, get a photo up of each car if you get a chance Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice list of Pugs you've got - definitely get a project thread (or five!) up on the site - really interested to see all of your cars and hear about the plans for each.
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
Is the new one the one that was on facebook for 950 with the R70 pump? If it is then that looked really nice!
Thanks given by:
I'll sort some photo's for them.

Project threads would be very boring as I bounce between them all depending on which direction the winds blowing and which parts have arrived.

The silver one is Tigerstyles old one - i bought it off the lad who bought off him - I've forgotten his username.
Thanks given by:
Been busy repairing the silver one - infact just this morning I have just finished converting it to a four speed...

Good news the GFB d-force electronic boost controller is brillant at delivering everything the stock turbo has to give.

But be aware that if you set it up to give full boost on a hot august afternoon before it smokes then it will vaporise fifth gear at 60mph without breaking a sweat - lol.
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2017, 09:16 AM)Dr-Evil Wrote: Been busy repairing the silver one - infact just this morning I have just finished converting it to a four speed...

Good news the GFB d-force electronic boost controller is brillant at delivering everything the stock turbo has to give.

But be aware that if you set it up to give full boost on a hot august afternoon before it smokes then it will vaporise fifth gear at 60mph without breaking a sweat - lol.

lolzzz . . . .  welcome to the club, so i take it you didn't intentionally make it a 4 speed then? . . . Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It was an unexpected modification - but has improved the acceleration in "top" gear by a noticeable amount ;-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Big Grin il be interested to hear how your Dturbo goes as il be doing some work on mine next year ThumbsUp
1st project- Red Peugeot 306 DTurbo 1998
2nd project- Silver BMW E38 1999- Sold
Daily- Black Mitsubishi L200 Series 5

https://www.spritmonitor.de/en/user/Hobo_Ash.html
Thanks given by:
Hi ,

welcome to the forums,

could you pm me info on the GFB Boost controller
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One 306 more this time from Portugal loli_04 4 1,126 29-04-2017, 12:29 AM