boost gauge vent pods?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boost gauge vent pods?
I remember someone selling vent pods for a boost gauge but cant find him?
[Image: cornishmafia.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Don't bother IMO, they look tacky in that position. Get a nice vent pod to go on the A-pillar as this looks like a neater solution.

BTW, they crack over time and the light from the gauge reflects badly on both the windscreen and drivers window.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
His name is gareth7

I don't think he's around at the moment though as I have messaged him and paid but had no reply but I know he's trust worthy

Hope this helped
Thanks given by:
As said, Gareth does them, think his name is Gareth John on facebook, might be worth a try.

I've got one of his centre vent pods, and it's great, I'd recommend them over the drivers side vent. It has cracked a bit, but I'm planning on respraying the whole centre console anyway, so can refill and tidy it all up at the same time. No glare on the windscreen though. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How much does he charge ?
Thanks given by:
I think mine cost me about £28, but it was a bit more expensive for me as he sprayed it Diablo for me, if you have it in silver or black (i think), he doesnt charge as much. Smile

EDIT: Here is his thread - http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-4590.html
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I bought one off him on ebay about 3 or 4 weeks ago and it hasnt arrived. Iv sent him a few msgs with no reply. Il give him another week just encase something major happened ie hes fell ill but if i still dont hear anything think im goint to have to inform ebay iv been robbed! Someone gave him a bad feedback few weeks ago for the same reason
Thanks given by:
I believe he has moved house and has no internet connection, that's what I hurd on Facebook, he's a decent guy I doubt he has set out to rip any one off. I'm sure he will be here soon to defend him self.

Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm in the same boat at the moment I have paid him £47.50 no answer off him yet but I didn't want to post anything as he seems a genuine.
Thanks given by:
I've heard from the other forum that's he's got some personal problems currently, no idea what, but he is genuine so I'm sure you'll receive your items soon.
Thanks given by:
Known him a few years now, he's a great genuine guy. Delt with him a few times. It does take him a few weeks to get these sent anyway as the work that's done, plus he has his day time job too.

He won't be robbing anyone, he'll have them sorted asa he can.

As said he maybe having problems getting online or something he wouldn't just leave you in shit without saying it.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
To be fair they look really well made
Thanks given by:
I always hacked my drivers vent up and put the gauge in there until someone gid me a pillar pod, makes so much difference easier to see
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Just to reitterate what others have said, gareth is currently in the middle if a big house move and got some personal problems at the moment but rest assured he is sorting things quickly as possible and will no doubt be back up and running soon Smile
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Maaaaaaaan im realy impatient with parts lol. Even with things like this Im like a big kid, the wait kills me lol.
Thanks given by:
He is a genuine guy...he'll get everyone straight
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Now i see in his feedback he has positive ones from the last week, thats realy pissed me off, hes obviously logging in to ebay and processing there orders. And to think my messages have been egnored.
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2014, 09:51 PM)JJtheHITMAN Wrote: Now i see in his feedback he has positive ones from the last week, thats realy pissed me off, hes obviously logging in to ebay and processing there orders. And to think my messages have been egnored.

Maybe, sometimes I leave it weeks or months before I leave feedback personally Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Yea me too, gotta make sure that shit works properly before leaving a good review.
Thanks given by:
Im going to take your word for it and give it a few weeks. Might just make one myself lol
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2014, 11:15 PM)JJtheHITMAN Wrote: Im going to take your word for it and give it a few weeks. Might just make one myself lol

He will no doubt sort you out, he wouldn't leave you in the lerch, it'll be worth the wait too he does brilliant job!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ive always been happy with Gareth's work and com's. His sister in law works where I work but I have no clue who she is so I can't help anyway lol!

He is a top bloke tho
Thanks given by:
Any one received any news on the pods?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bonnet vent toseland 15 2,186 17-06-2015, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Iceman299
  Drill bit/tap size for 3/8" bspt boost gauge tapping Paul_13 13 2,335 10-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Paul_13
  Boost Gauge Digital v Analogue rocker8742 11 2,700 01-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Last Post: toseland