Sony Head Unit With Cage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sony Head Unit With Cage
For sale is the Sony CDX-GT414U Head Unit that came with my current car.
It worked in the car until I removed it about ten days or so ago, and comes with the cage surround and connector loom. A couple of the wires for this have been chopped and changed, but it is plug and play and it worked on my 306. You'll need one of those 99p adaptors for the radio aerial. It does play music off of usb sticks and CDs.

I will also throw in a silver bit of trim that came with it which isn't pictured.

You are welcome to collect this week or at the weekend from CV8 or from then on OX3. Alternatively, I could post this and will try to get a quote for postage next time I make it to the post office in the next couple of days. I could also bring this to the Bicester meet towards the end of Feb but would ideally like it gone before then.

I'm not really sure what it is worth, so let's say £35 plus postage if you'd like it posted to you.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I'll buy this mate, can you send me paypal details and how much you need for it to be posted to Rg10 9ua
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OEM Rallye Head unit Ben_w 3 1,575 12-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Sony CDX GT929U CD/MP3 Player with USB Tom85 6 1,765 03-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Tom85
  Sony CDX S2050 Headunit Toms306 1 1,168 01-07-2016, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Toms306