Miami Blue ph1 dturbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Blue ph1 dturbo
Hi all, this is my wee project thread. I have a 95 Miami dturbo. Had it since February last year. Got it for £550 with 10 months mot and 4 months tax. It has a D8A block and Bosch pump! It had just had a new rad and alternator as well. Anyway, some pics.[img][Image: photo21.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: photo11.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: photo31.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: photo4-1.jpg][/img]
Mine & my mates old ph1 dturbo in the snow.
[img][Image: photo12.jpg][/img]
Mine & my dads ph2.
[img][Image: photo22.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: photo33.jpg][/img]
The rear lights on it were cracked, so got a set from ebay for 99p!
old lights
[img][Image: image.jpeg][/img]
[img][Image: image1.jpeg][/img]
New ones.
[img][Image: image2.jpeg][/img]
[img][Image: image3.jpeg][/img]
After that, fitted a boost gauge. boosting at 19psi, then I put my straight through on it and now boosting at 24psi.I haven't touched the pump or turbo. Then the axle went, so on with a spare one I had.
[img][Image: null_zps357813d1.jpg][/img]
I'm crap at remembering to take pics while I work, so only pics from after.
[img][Image: 039B3887-55C8-48C4-AA80-601635D2DF70.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: null_zps8b11fce4.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: null_zps03c84abe.jpg][/img]
Also fitted my S16 half leathers.
[img][Image: 4EA81963-E1DF-4EA3-9785-F378EF76D9B6.jpg][/img]
Had to change the steering rack as it was leaking.
[img][Image: 550F0D8A-96C4-4322-84FB-69826A849BD3.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 0F4EC7D2-736E-4BC4-BAAA-54F32FFDCAE8.jpg][/img]
And that's pretty much all I've done to it since I've had it. Thanks for reading anf I'll keep it updated if I do anymore to it. Might not have it much longer as I'm looking for an estate.
Thanks given by:
Looks great. I love Miami Ph1s.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Was this up for sale a couple of months ago? I've seen it on Facebook or somewhere
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2014, 08:05 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: Was this up for sale a couple of months ago? I've seen it on Facebook or somewhere

Yep, well, not for sale as such, I was looking to swap it for an estate.
Thanks given by:
Looks mint! Are those momo arrow alloys? You should definitely get some fondmetal 4000 alloys on it and it would look amazing!
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2014, 08:38 PM)SRowell Wrote: Looks mint! Are those momo arrow alloys? You should definitely get some fondmetal 4000 alloys on it and it would look amazing!

They are Fox alloys, I forget the model of them though. I don't know if I'll be spending any more on it. I love the car but it just isn't big enough now.
Thanks given by:
you have to drop that front, urgently.
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
Hate the wheels but love everything else Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2014, 10:37 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Hate the wheels but love everything else Smile

+1
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Lovely looking Miami Ph1you have there mate,plus good project thread ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Thanks, I know the wheels ain't to everyone's liking, but I like them. Anyone know why my dash lights aren't working, haven't worked since I got it and the previous owner put blue led strips on a switch to see the speedo in the dark, it's got me stumped.
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2014, 10:41 AM)B19 FEX Wrote: Thanks, I know the wheels ain't to everyone's liking, but I like them. Anyone know why my dash lights aren't working, haven't worked since I got it and the previous owner put blue led strips on a switch to see the speedo in the dark, it's got me stumped.

Is the dash dimmer switch plugged in? All the dashboard illumination is earthed into that one plug
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
It doesn't have a dimmer switch on it. I've had a look behind the panel there and there is no wiring there.
Thanks given by:
Nice car mate! hard to beat a Miami blue phase 1! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Nice looking ph1 you got there mate, and im not usually a fan of ph1's! I did notice though, in the top picture, the other 306 parked on the right of the drive has the angel eye headlights that Toms306 has, and claims are particularly rare! Don't suppose you still have them do you? Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks. I do still have the angel eyes, they are on my dads ph2. They seem to be rare, toms are the only other set I know of.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, i've been trying to get Tom to sell me his set, i reckon they'd look nice on my car! lol He's not up for selling them yet though. Sad
Thanks given by:
Haha, I won't be selling mine anytime soon either.
Thanks given by:
Well, looks like this has come to an end. I have just bought a 5 door ph3 nad with a snapped cam so I'm taking the engine from this for it. So I'll have a ph3 Dturbo, but a proper Dturbo. I'll start a new thread for the ph3 when I get pics and started with the engine swap. Anyone interested in a Miami ph1 rolling shell? lol.
Thanks given by:
Tbh, im sure there would be at least SOME interest in the shell mate, you're only 1 post shy of access to the for sale section, so when you're ready to get shot of the Miami shell, get a thread up. Smile

Would be a shame to see this broken up, looks too clean for that fate. Im sure someone on here would be interested in saving it. Wink
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2014, 07:25 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Tbh, im sure there would be at least SOME interest in the shell mate, you're only 1 post shy of access to the for sale section, so when you're ready to get shot of the Miami shell, get a thread up. Smile

Would be a shame to see this broken up, looks too clean for that fate. Im sure someone on here would be interested in saving it. Wink

Yeah, the thing is though, I'm in Scotland! It is fairly clean, has some rust scabs coming through next to the sunroof, a dent and scratch on the near side rear quarter and the front bumper has a small crack in it. I hope someone does save it! I can store it for a month or two, but if there is no interest, it will be off to the scrappy.
Thanks given by:
Well as i say, when you've got everything you want off it, then get a sale thread up....im sure there will be some interest on here. Big Grin
Oh, and if you decide to sell those angels off your dads motor, gimme a shout. I call dibs. lol
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2014, 07:37 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Well as i say, when you've got everything you want off it, then get a sale thread up....im sure there will be some interest on here. Big Grin
Oh, and if you decide to sell those angels off your dads motor, gimme a shout. I call dibs. lol

lol They might be going on the ph3, but I'll keep you in mind if I do come to sell them mate.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blue 306 dturbo s project Logue1996 13 4,469 14-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Logue1996
  Nile blue dturbo project Tc306 17 7,077 16-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Tc306
  Sigma blue 3dr dturbo DM123 1 1,247 22-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Redordead89