I've had it a week. 1.8 2000 Meridian.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had it a week. 1.8 2000 Meridian.
Hi, it's been a while....hope this don't break any rules....... so here we are., the 306
spare key cut & made, 1 cat and front end exhaust fitted, new horn ( I helped a Pheasant commit suicide ), new tyres x 2 , new rear brake discs, new suspension coil, etc, etc,
Now the clutch is dying and I've been quoted an horrendous amount of money, I've spent
over £600 on it and then there is the insurance and tax to boot..so even though I've loved it.
I have to cut my losses and stick with using the van..it's been an interesting year.

So before I bang it on E-bay and waste more money on fees etc I'm putting it up for offers here..you guys know what this is and can use it and look after it or cannabilise..which would be a real shame.
I have the log book, I'll it has an MOT till next june or July and is taxed till the end of March.
It drives, the clutch is getting clunky..I've been told it's either the pressure plate or the cable..whatever it is, I've spent too much........ she needs a new home.

read up above for some History... it's a dark blue Phase 3 Meridian 1.8 engine all iks standard, alloy wheels etc..the faults are as above. Smile

Have a natter give me a shout ..you will need to collect it or pay me to deliver it, otherwise it will be sorned and sold when I can be arsed at the moment it has an active battery but when stood not being used on sorn..well you know how these cars die, shame really.
I've come here first.
X879 NCX look it up for details......
I'm in Leeds...perhaps a mate could pick it up for/with you.
Thanks ( Tony )
Thanks given by:
What kind of money are you looking for it?
Thanks given by:
lol at Neil
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Niall* and price? China blue most likely!
Thanks given by:
Haha. Even newbies know how to troll you.
Bless.
Thanks given by:
(13-01-2013, 12:24 PM)Strikeforce Wrote: What kind of money are you looking for it?

Now that I've decided to let it go - £500 offers in the region of. Buyer collects.

Smile
Thanks given by: