Dirtiest winter car 2013/14

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirtiest winter car 2013/14
Just cleaned mine but was pretty bad. I'll be back in a week or so with some!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
She does circa 500 miles per week...

[Image: hede8y6a.jpg]

[Image: bevu7ese.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How's there soot up the sides?! Haha
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Love the soot on one side of the spokes only Smile

Thanks given by:
Filthy.

[Image: 20130920_223827_zps6qntalng.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
My Cyclones are black and I can't even tell what colour I painted my calipers anymore. Pics in morning if I remember...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Eli, you have a massive eggsauce leak and coal too much Tongue
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(15-12-2013, 08:25 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Eli, you have a massive eggsauce leak and coal too much Tongue

Would a racoon filter fix the eggsauce leak?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2013, 01:08 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: She does circa 500 miles per week...

[Image: hede8y6a.jpg]

That looks so win
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: a4u2yvuq.jpg]

After getting refused from the first car wash for being too low t'other day; it missed the side skirts and the front. Le sigh
Thanks given by:
I'd be making them finish the job, took the money didnt they??
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(16-12-2013, 01:07 PM)Poodle Wrote: I'd be making them finish the job, took the money didnt they??

The second place was a drive through car wash; I didnt notice how dirty it still was until I got home! Ghey
Thanks given by:
Wash it yourself n dont be lazy Wink
Thanks given by:
8 months of filth..... Confused Grey ftw lol. Also glad I don't own a 306 estate this winter, they really do seem to suck dirt onto the rear screen/bootlid lol.

[Image: IMAG2951_zpsfb7cf3bd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16-12-2013, 06:22 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Wash it yourself n dont be lazy Wink

Normally i'd have said this^^^ but at this time of year, im all for running it through a quick car wash just to make it look a bit better. lol

Also....you got refused the use of a car wash because the cars too low?! What sort of car wash was it?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mine's not that dirty, I washed it ages ago but because it was detailed and waxed, when it gets wet it cleans itself. Wheels are a bit dirty though, they need to come off.
Thanks given by:
Will wait til i do a few more miles then get a photo up lol
Thanks given by:
[Image: NEsHfsU.jpg]

[Image: Y1NgDZ1.jpg]

Last cleaned in July for pugfest... The wonder of a silver hdi, never really looks clean or dirty... Danny's bimmer is dirtier looking than mine and was cleaned not too long ago! Will be cleaned in the summer some time when I feel like it and have spare time...
Thanks given by:
(16-12-2013, 06:55 PM)Toms306 Wrote: 8 months of filth..... Confused Grey ftw lol. Also glad I don't own a 306 estate this winter, they really do seem to suck dirt onto the rear screen/bootlid lol.

This is definitely true, a couple of miles on a wet road and you can't see out of the rear window. I find all body shape of 306 are pretty good at sucking dirt directly onto the bootlid
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(16-12-2013, 08:48 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: [Image: Y1NgDZ1.jpg]

Last cleaned in July for pugfest... The wonder of a silver hdi, never really looks clean or dirty... Danny's bimmer is dirtier looking than mine and was cleaned not too long ago! Will be cleaned in the summer some time when I feel like it and have spare time...

That's not dirty, mine's silver. :p

...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(16-12-2013, 06:55 PM)Toms306 Wrote: 8 months of filth..... Confused Grey ftw lol. Also glad I don't own a 306 estate this winter, they really do seem to suck dirt onto the rear screen/bootlid lol.

That is so clean Tom!

Here's mine after 4 days..

[Image: null_zps7e2cfba4.jpg]
[Image: null_zps8dab48ee.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol, it's not so clean in person tbh, just doesn't really show in pics due to the colour. Also I'm guessing your dirty boot lid is due to coal and your straight exhaust(s)? Mine doesn't coal at all. Sad

Does prove that the Scotchguard works well though! Just splash through puddles and pretty much cleans itself. Big Grin Main issue atm is the bird shit on the door pillar, keep putting my hand in it closing to door. Dodgy Need some decent rain to wash that off though!
Thanks given by:
(16-12-2013, 06:56 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(16-12-2013, 06:22 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Wash it yourself n dont be lazy Wink

Normally i'd have said this^^^ but at this time of year, im all for running it through a quick car wash just to make it look a bit better. lol

Also....you got refused the use of a car wash because the cars too low?! What sort of car wash was it?

See my hose plugs into the kitchen tap so I can wash the car with hot water which is epic and suddenly washing the car in the cold isnt such a chore Smile
Thanks given by:
Sounds goood, as long as the water in ny buckets is warm im happy as the hose doesn't go over me anyhow Cool
Thanks given by:
Poodle, I clearly do a better job of cleaning and waxing my car than you Wink
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2013, 03:14 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Poodle, I clearly do a better job of cleaning and waxing my car than you Wink

Well, that's not exactly a difficult achievement lmao
Thanks given by:
Oi, I do a fantastic job of cleaning my car thank you so very much! I just chose not to do it more than once a year lol. :p
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I'll be taking mine up Imber/Salisbury plain and I intend to get it from two tone black/dirty grey to completely dirty rat grey!
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2013, 05:44 PM)Curt Wrote:
(17-12-2013, 03:14 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Poodle, I clearly do a better job of cleaning and waxing my car than you Wink

Well, that's not exactly a difficult achievement lmao

(18-12-2013, 07:03 AM)Poodle Wrote: Oi, I do a fantastic job of cleaning my car thank you so very much! I just chose not to do it more than once a year lol. :p

If it's not that difficult of an achievement then why is my once maybe twice a yearly cleaned car cleaner than his haha! Tongue
Thanks given by:
The vans not been washed in an age and rallied around afew building sites...Doesn't look much different though-Matt grey FTW
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dirtiest spring car 2014 ozonehostile 19 2,858 25-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile