Insurance Renewal - who mirrors NCB?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance Renewal - who mirrors NCB?
That time of the year again on the Rallye. Anyone worth trying other than the usual suspects.

Just wondering if anyone has had some surprise quotes and also anyone that might mirror NCB so that I can get my daily drive insurance down a bit as well. (Im hoping to get a b6 Passat estate in place of the hdi soon)
Thanks given by:
My best has been Greenlight. Haven't had a quote beaten.
Thanks given by:
chris knott offered to mirror my ncb for a van i was going to insure . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
brentacre mirrored mine for the rover.
Thanks given by:
+1 for Greenlight
Thanks given by:
(19-11-2013, 08:04 AM)ben306 Wrote: That time of the year again on the Rallye. Anyone worth trying other than the usual suspects.

Just wondering if anyone has had some surprise quotes and also anyone that might mirror NCB so that I can get my daily drive insurance down a bit as well. (Im hoping to get a b6 Passat estate in place of the hdi soon)
Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try if you like. A number of our schemes offer mirror discounts subject of course to the terms and conditions etc.
Regards,
Dan.
Thanks given by:
I bought a second car next week and everyone but sky insurance was useless.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adrian flux renewal has come through. Pompey306mark 14 4,424 25-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Soooooo.... Insurance Renewal Time.... Ed Doe 44 14,561 19-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Insurance renewal RJDubya 14 3,961 14-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Last Post: RJDubya