Help With Compomotive MO6 Fitment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help With Compomotive MO6 Fitment
Looking at the set of Comp mo6's that are for sale on here and trying to figure out if they will fit.

So far I know:

16x7
10mm spacers

Worried they won't fit where I'm low as look right on the edge of the arches in the pics if them on his 6. I'll know the ET later but wanted to get the ball rolling as need to give an answer tonight.

They are Ford fitment, hence the spacers, if that gives any idea of offset.
Thanks given by:
I had ford fitment mo5s on mine the centre bore was different and obviously the offset i had some 20mm spigot rings made up and ran them on 2 dturbos, had to fold the lip on the rear arches but other than that no problems
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Nothing you cant sort with spacers. But usualy you need 15or 20mm spacers for ford fitment so 10mm if anything will scrub on the inner of the arch

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
As above, if it's running 10mm spacers, it can't be Ford fitment. Also bear in mind that if you're on coilovers and they're not, that you need more clearance for that too. Just go for it and make them fit though, look epic. Worst case scenario you need to roll the lip of the arches flat.

You'll know a lot more with the offset, but as they're already on a 306 you know it's doable.
Thanks given by:
Found out the offset, ET16 apparently so that's pretty much standard ET. So if they are Ford fitment I wouldn't need spacers, just spigot rings and they're only half an inch wider than cyclones.
Thanks given by:
Standard ET is 15-18 IIRC
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It sounds like they should go straight on, as I doubt that is Ford fitment. Although if it is, you would still need to run spacers as the centre bore is smaller, so spigot rings wouldn't help as it's the wrong way around.
Thanks given by:
As said above that is the wrong offset for ford, and if they are ford fitment then the ford centre bore is 63.4mm and the pug is 65.1 iirc.
Are they ford fitment as in the centre bore, or just that they are 4 x 108?
Thanks given by:
A lot of wheels use and large centre bore to allow you to use whatever spigots you need, might be worth seeing if that's the case.
Thanks given by:
I just realised he may have been making a mistake, I took another look at the pics and they are stamped "7.0x16 et" There should be a number after the ET but he's read the 16 as offset, kinda glad I spotted it as he was coming up my way for the weekend and going to load them in the car. Getting him to take another look as after looking on ebay, the offset is after the ET and it's stamped very shallow on Comps.
Thanks given by: