£1.50 a litre here we come :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
£1.50 a litre here we come :(
Welshy_Pete Wrote:This wont help the recession and get people spending or going out. Also it will close bussinesses down they cant keep putting charges on top of there contracts or bills. Expect more job losses over this its spiraling out of control.

This effects everybody from big lorrys delivery to van driver delivery. Then you have car owners going to work as well.

Want people in work and want to keep jobs. Keep putting the price up its becoming a luxary just to drive a car. Job losses will increase as this daft stupid petrol keeps going up.

Were I live the place is dieing its bad now. There places empty everywere loads of job losses. Loads of people unemployed the situation going worse the more it goes on.

You hardly see the neiughbourghs anymore or speak to them. People dont go out much anymore and its getting worse.

This ant about people with 4x4 or sports cars. This is about everybody with a normal car, lorry, bus, van who have to go to work.

The goverment want people spending more, going out, people working in jobs, bussinesses surviving, Less unemployed. I dont think the goverment know what there doing one bit actually when you look at the fuel tax and the increases. It keeps going up it effects everybody and its perfetic.

Extra information

Lets get things straight here more information before the recession demend was high for fuel so higher production meaning more costs. When the recession started fuel demend dropped so the price of oil fuel was dropping. Guess what they did they lowerd production to match the lower demend meaning higher prices.

I seen this on the tv 2 years ago its a big con set up to raise fuel markets and prices up to show demand.

The roads are dead were I live its shocking. Its killing everything and the cost of fuel and diesel will cripple this country. People will stay in more and not go out and money will not flow out back in the the country. Higher fuel prices means bills goes up on everything and higher taxes to pay and vat. It effects everything and people who need to work wont be able to.

Even wen this coutry comes out of this recession in 10 years time and pays it debts thats if it does. No body will be going out spending money with all these stupid prices people will be staying in like the normal life by then. Its not going to change even wen people have abit of money were being ripped of with high prices.

Gas and electric there a big con the prices keep going up all the time. It only drops after the big freeze or winter been to late then. We have used the lot fully and then being charged. No good dropping the price in the summer by afew pennys or pounds. People dont use there heating then to late meaning you save nothing. These are the same you see it on tv.
Thanks given by:
I used to have a laugh and fun when driving also enjoy driving as well. Now Ive lost interest in driving the first thing I think of is how much is this how much is that going to cost.

Ive gone from using the car 7 days a week to 2 or 3 days a week. Ive got a bmx now I ant had one of these for 16 years or more to try and save abit of money. Yes Im doing my green bit helping save the world and afew pennys or pounds. Do I get anything back in return no apart from being forced in to nothing and still paying stupid high taxes.
Thanks given by:
^^^ did you just have an arguement with yourself lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll start using red tbh..
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^ use veg... its actually legal
Thanks given by:
Red is legal...until you are caught!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:^^^ did you just have an arguement with yourself lol

Yer to prove I was right lol. lmao

Really just to add to the extra info. Popcorn
Thanks given by:
Anton Wrote:Thanks Matt, might have to make a trip to basingstoke(my nearest) and get some. Do I have to be a trader?
no it's open to the public, you do need to make an account with them though and order online and pick up for best prices . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Did someone say red? whistle
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Do you use it dec?
Thanks given by:
padge Wrote:I'll start using red tbh..

Man of my own heart!

I would use Veg but i need a XUD first
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
When i passed my test which was some years ago lol Petrol was 68p per litre and Diesel was 58p per litre and 4star (remember that) was just over 70p i think
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:Did someone say red? whistle

red diesel and very bald tyres naughty naughty declan lmao
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:Did someone say red? whistle
Nope, we said veg :-P
Thanks given by:
Im defo going back to something with a bosch pump after the summer.

Also i think its stupidly unfair that you pay VAT on your fuel and the fuel duty too so if the government add 3p to a liter of fuel they also get an extra 0.6p in VAT too so by the time the fuel company adds a little bit thats a 4p rise.
Thanks given by:
i can get it very easily whistle Only thing that scares me off is the fine

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
How much is it?
Thanks given by:
What red diesel? Or the fine?

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Less chatting about blatant flouting of the law and tax evaision on the public forum please

Red diesel is illegal on the roads
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Less chatting about blatant flouting of the law and tax evaision on the public forum please

Red diesel is illegal on the roads

Yes captain 2ended dildo!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Couch
Thanks given by:
Veg is £18.75 for 20 litres in Makro atm, works out at 94p a litre, just got 100 litres Big Grin

Although car feels really weird since the Bosch conversion yesterday, think I need to play with it a little.
Thanks given by:
The way it's going in 10 years time uneconomical cars will become a luxury only the wealthy can afford. It's a shame, it was going to happen at some point but now I'm unsure if even my children (when I have them) will have the option to drive a sporty petrol.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Too true lewis. It is worrying
Thanks given by:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:Veg is £18.75 for 20 litres in Makro atm, works out at 94p a litre, just got 100 litres Big Grin

Although car feels really weird since the Bosch conversion yesterday, think I need to play with it a little.

Does that work on the xud or hdi engines with out mods?
Thanks given by:
Welshy_Pete Wrote:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:Veg is £18.75 for 20 litres in Makro atm, works out at 94p a litre, just got 100 litres Big Grin

Does that work on the uud or hdi engines with out mods?
No it doesnt and only really works on the bosch pump DT's
Thanks given by:
Its allready hit 150.9 for diesel here now. Also unleaded 146.9 here as well smaller towns.

The lowest diesel 142.9 and unleaded 134.9 now in bigger garages.

The prices are bloody ridiculas.
Thanks given by:
Guys as for the red diesel the fines are substantial and they will make you pay all the duty and VAT youve avoided (by their calculations) and theyll seize and crush your car.

Really not worth it IMO as people do ring their grass line if they suspect your filling up illegally.

IIRC its about 70ppl ATM (yes cheaper than veg) and its very easy to get hold of, most suppliers will deliver drums of it.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Guys as for the red diesel the fines are substantial and they will make you pay all the duty and VAT youve avoided (by their calculations) and theyll seize and crush your car.

Really not worth it IMO as people do ring their grass line if they suspect your filling up illegally.

IIRC its about 70ppl ATM (yes cheaper than veg) and its very easy to get hold of, most suppliers will deliver drums of it.

I heard rumours that it would be possible to filter it to get the dye out, then they wouldn't be able to do you for it.
Thanks given by:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Guys as for the red diesel the fines are substantial and they will make you pay all the duty and VAT youve avoided (by their calculations) and theyll seize and crush your car.

I heard rumours that it would be possible to filter it to get the dye out, then they wouldn't be able to do you for it.

Is it really worth it though? All it needs is a neighbour to see you and grass you up and your in the shit.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: