£1.50 a litre here we come :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
£1.50 a litre here we come :(
http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/16178387

A story on the sky news web site

its not like any one will do anything about it!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
This wont help the recession and get people spending or going out. Also it will close bussinesses down they cant keep putting charges on top of there contracts or bills. Expect more job losses over this its spiraling out of control.

This effects everybody from big lorrys delivery to van driver delivery. Then you have car owners going to work as well.

Want people in work and want to keep jobs. Keep putting the price up its becoming a luxary just to drive a car. Job losses will increase as this daft stupid petrol keeps going up.

Were I live the place is dieing its bad now. There places empty everywere loads of job losses. Loads of people unemployed the situation going worse the more it goes on.

You hardly see the neiughbourghs anymore or speak to them. People dont go out much anymore and its getting worse.

This ant about people with 4x4 or sports cars. This is about everybody with a normal car, lorry, bus, van who have to go to work.

The goverment want people spending more, going out, people working in jobs, bussinesses surviving, Less unemployed. I dont think the goverment know what there doing one bit actually when you look at the fuel tax and the increases. It keeps going up it effects everybody and its perfetic.
Thanks given by:
At the moment im on the edge of what i can afford with fuel. had to get rid of a car because it was to thirsty and got a derv instead. even then with the price difference i dont think im saving as much as i thought i was!

Thanks given by:
Thats not good......I'll have to become even more anal about mpg! Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
I think if it goes above £1.50 im going to go back to something I can run Veg oil in.

Love the petrol noise but my car loves v-power and Im just about to take a bit of a pay cut to change jobs so something might have to give.

106, 1.5 nad on a bosch with clones and a 60mm drop?
Thanks given by:
i just laugh when i see threads like this . . . . . .20 litres of veg atm is 18.50 . . . . . . . lmao
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Oh well we are just going to have to grin and bare it! It is stupid that the government cant lower the tax for a bit to help the economy move a little better!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This is why am doing my bike test
Thanks given by:
You not getting another car mooey?
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:You not getting another car mooey?

Iv got one Confusedhhh:
Thanks given by:
soon for sale hdi stage 2 car...will swop for dt with bosch lol
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:i just laugh when i see threads like this . . . . . .20 litres of veg atm is 18.50 . . . . . . . lmao

From where ninja
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:i just laugh when i see threads like this . . . . . .20 litres of veg atm is 18.50 . . . . . . . lmao

From where ninja
i say it every time Jake so listen up . . . .JJ foods . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:i say it every time Jake so listen up . . . .JJ foods . . . .Smile

I don't generally do listening, just speak when spoken to Smile Cheers man, will see if there is one local.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Moonstone's mum found a 2001 Sainsbury's fuel receipt in an old purse on the weekend: 50l of petrol for 40 quid - I can't remember if I've ever filled up a car and the number of litres was higher than the number of pounds I had to pay for it...
Thanks given by:
Matt it doesn't say 18.50?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
its beyond a joke... You pay road tax and fuel duty. I just think you should have one or the other but not both. Especially fuel duty being near 50 percent. Its just... Everyone needs fuel... So by taxing it and raising it slowly over the years just has everyone by the scrotum!
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:its beyond a joke... You pay road tax and fuel duty. I just think you should have one or the other but not both. Especially fuel duty being near 50 percent. Its just... Everyone needs fuel... So by taxing it and raising it slowly over the years just has everyone by the scrotum!

Erm... only about 50% of the population actually... :-P
Thanks given by:
by the nipples then! Cant argue that!

Thanks given by:
Ben Jay Wrote:by the nipples then! Cant argue that!

True!
Thanks given by:
Yep fuel is getting rediculous! Im struggling to find it for about 80 ppl its nearly £1 pl!!!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
this is absoloutely rediculous - paying my tax now, just about, and just though that if my car runs out of fuel this week, i wont be able to get anywhere - work, uni, NO WHERE...

im sure im not the only one feeling this strain.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ben87 Wrote:soon for sale hdi stage 2 car...will swop for dt with bosch lol
205? Wink
Thanks given by:
I got £10 this morning as the red light came on at 620 miles lol Tongue but that wasnt even 7 litres! Sad
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:I got £10 this morning as the red light came on at 620 miles lol Tongue but that wasnt even 7 litres! Sad

[Image: 15343195.jpg]
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:I got £10 this morning as the red light came on at 620 miles lol Tongue but that wasnt even 7 litres! Sad

[Image: 15343195.jpg]

You sir are full of win!

Thanks given by:
Ben Jay Wrote:[Image: 15343195.jpg]

You sir are full of win!

:dance:
Thanks given by:
Haha danny thats quality. Is that Tom moaning about fuel again...
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:Haha danny thats quality. Is that Tom moaning about fuel again...

No, of course not............
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't want to suprise everyone and not moan about something would he?
Thanks given by: