35 Post to message someone? this is going to be longgggg

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
35 Post to message someone? this is going to be longgggg
is there any other 306 forums?
Thanks given by:
Yes but theyre crap. 35 post wont take long, make the effort tell us about your car and stuff. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
are you having a laugh? this is the best forum and 35 post makes sure we get the kind of quality members here we want.
Thanks given by:
In all honesty I joined today. Glad I didn't bother with any other
Thanks given by:
It's 35 posts for a reason, and it doesn't take long to get there if you properly introduce yourself/your car. It's a community here, to be contributed to and joined in with.

Signing up the way you have isn't a good start, please make the effort and don't spam the forum in an effort to bump your post count, they will be removed.
Thanks given by:
I got a feeling flynn/Puggy may be on the rounds as there seems a few like this popping up.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Welcome Hello
Thanks given by:
welcome.... now bugger off to pug.net where you have to pay
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I dont think you do now ya know. I was over there last week collecting photos feom an old project thread when i noticed i can post again now. Well the box to type in is there so i assume i can.

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
oh really. i think you defo do if you wana sell n buy stuff no??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ah maybe i dunno. I havnt been on there properly for about 3 years

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Its there to stop people just signing up to sell things to members mainly. As said, make a thread about your car and join in a few of the threads in the couch and you'll be on 35 in no time. Like any community, you get out what you put in Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Quick everyone STONE HIM
Thanks given by:
No no no. Stone me. I WANT TO BE STONED!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Do you have any preference on the stone you want?
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2013, 01:51 PM)MrMemzi Wrote: Do you have any preference on the stone you want?

ive got a small collection of stones from different beaches ive been at, i can donate them to the cause....
Thanks given by:
Sounds romantic.
Thanks given by:
annoying isn't it!
Thanks given by:
Just copy and post a few " hi and welcome" in a few posts and you will soon rack the posts up
Thanks given by:
No, don't do that, your posts will just be deleted if they're just a copy and paste of the same thing.
Thanks given by:
or just use the quotes button....................../runs
(29-10-2013, 08:12 PM)pugvivant Wrote: Just copy and post a few " hi and welcome" in a few posts and you will soon rack the posts up
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2013, 08:22 PM)cully Wrote: or just use the quotes button....................../runs
(29-10-2013, 08:12 PM)pugvivant Wrote: Just copy and post a few " hi and welcome" in a few posts and you will soon rack the posts up

Like this?!
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2013, 08:29 PM)Carlos182 Wrote:
(29-10-2013, 08:22 PM)cully Wrote: or just use the quotes button....................../runs

Like this?!

Maybe! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome? I suppose. But I'm guessing that you're just signing up to message someone that's selling something....
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
think you are right, he posted this at 12:00 and was last seen at 12:08 lol
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
They won't be coming back....not any time soon anyway. Dodgy
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
35 posts does seem a lot to access PMs to me tbh.

I can understand restricting access to for sale threads, but not PM's. Can take ages to make 35 posts, not everyone's car is a project so won't have a project thread and they may not want to jump straight in with discussions in the lounge, takes a while for people to understand whether the forum is full or banter (as it is) or whether its full of easily offendable people (I say because I made the mistake on another forum and am no longer welcome there haha). So after a welcome thread it can take a while to get up to 35 posts, unless they start spamming 'nice car' in other projects which I'm sure we all find boring! I'm sure there is a reason for it, just doesn't make a lot of sense to me lol.
Thanks given by:
Ive been on one that was 100 post.

I think 35 gives you time to decide if the forum is for you.
End lf the day we're completely free forum. We still dont wanna let just anyone in so it still offers a bit of protection.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2013, 10:10 PM)Toms306 Wrote: 35 posts does seem a lot to access PMs to me tbh.

I can understand restricting access to for sale threads, but not PM's. Can take ages to make 35 posts, not everyone's car is a project so won't have a project thread and they may not want to jump straight in with discussions in the lounge, takes a while for people to understand whether the forum is full or banter (as it is) or whether its full of easily offendable people (I say because I made the mistake on another forum and am no longer welcome there haha). So after a welcome thread it can take a while to get up to 35 posts, unless they start spamming 'nice car' in other projects which I'm sure we all find boring! I'm sure there is a reason for it, just doesn't make a lot of sense to me lol.
35 posts is easily achievable in a day, let alone a few days. We almost set a time restraint too, but figured 35 posts was visible enough that we'd pick up on someone spamming just to sell (which we've noticed a few times and prevented already). 10 posts is not nearly enough to prevent people spamming to sell.
Thanks given by:
(29-10-2013, 11:51 PM)Scott Wrote:
(29-10-2013, 10:10 PM)Toms306 Wrote: 35 posts does seem a lot to access PMs to me tbh.

35 posts is easily achievable in a day, let alone a few days. We almost set a time restraint too, but figured 35 posts was visible enough that we'd pick up on someone spamming just to sell (which we've noticed a few times and prevented already). 10 posts is not nearly enough to prevent people spamming to sell.

The person that started this thread has buggered off already. He's obviously here just for selling or buying.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by: