Goodbye bianca 6....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye bianca 6....
So yeah the 6 is just gonna cost me a bomb to put through mot! And its endless faults are not practical in this weather so ive decided... Shes being garaged for the winter and slowly all the problems can be fixed and maybe a respraySmile but for now or should i say next year i have the china 6. Which atm everything works on lol

Bet you all thought i was saying goodbye to it for good Wink haha!

So here it is completely standard but it will do Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Was worrying for a minute when i saw the thread title that you had 'Dumdum'd' your car!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

(13-10-2013, 05:56 PM)Niall Wrote: Was worrying for a minute when i saw the thread title that you had 'Dumdum'd' your car!

As many faults as it has i could never part with it! It needs alot of tlc haha!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
No i meant smashed it up. Dum reversed his into a rather solid post at about 50mph!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Oh lol! No i haven't killed it its been sat outside for a week as the mot ran out Sad
Thanks given by:
Why not just keep the blue one as it all works and swap all the mods over from the white one then sell it. Obviously white is the best colour but it might be easier?

And yeah I have a slight problem with crashing biancas, 3 times in the last year somehow.
Twice I've reversed into bollards and once I kinda stuck it in the door of a 3 series when it suddenly cut into my lane on a bend and I had nowhere to go.
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 06:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: once I kinda stuck it in the door of a 3 series when it suddenly cut into my lane on a bend and I had nowhere to go.

Wait when did this happen!?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 06:49 PM)Niall Wrote:
(13-10-2013, 06:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: once I kinda stuck it in the door of a 3 series when it suddenly cut into my lane on a bend and I had nowhere to go.

Wait when did this happen!?

November last year shortly after getting the sedan, didnt do alot of damage, not to the sedan at least lol
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 06:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Why not just keep the blue one as it all works and swap all the mods over from the white one then sell it. Obviously white is the best colour but it might be easier?

And yeah I have a slight problem with crashing biancas, 3 times in the last year somehow.
Twice I've reversed into bollards and once I kinda stuck it in the door of a 3 series when it suddenly cut into my lane on a bend and I had nowhere to go.

Noooo i could never sell her!! All fixable problems! Just cant afford to do it all at once! So its having a holiday lol

Is this why biancas are rareWink as you killed them all? Haha!
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 07:10 PM)Sian Wrote:
(13-10-2013, 06:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Why not just keep the blue one as it all works and swap all the mods over from the white one then sell it. Obviously white is the best colour but it might be easier?

Damn you Angry

But yes, this is why biancas are rare, I've killed them all Rofl
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 07:32 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(13-10-2013, 07:10 PM)Sian Wrote:

Damn you Angry

But yes, this is why biancas are rare, I've killed them all Rofl

lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye 306 (as I knew it), Hello V50 Kezzieboy 7 2,342 01-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Last Post: procta