Jenveys on stock ECU PFC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenveys on stock ECU PFC
Has any one seen this in the PFC, JP's gti6 running bodies on a stock gti6 ECU. i dont know if this has been covered in his project thread as i haven't ever followed it,

Any way just thought id mention it as i thought it was pretty cool and could open the door to alot of people for a cheap 205bhp if this cant just be loaded on to a unlocked ecu as a "generic" map

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
You can get the 1AP mapped to whatever you want with any setup you want, turbo'd, supercharged, bodied etc. The only problem is finding somebody who knows what they're doing and running an emulator to map it.

To date i've only ever heard of Wayne being reliable at it. Don't quite understand the big fuss about this as it's been possible for as long as i remember. I ran a bike bodies setup on a stock ECU a couple of years back and Yanni did the same conversion as me even before that.

Even the 200bhp figure has been pretty well known on the GTi6 forum for years using stock cams, it's just always been overlooked as people would rather get everything done at the same time than pay £400 every time a component changes and it needs mapped again.

JP's also mentioned in his project thread that Wayne wouldn't be one to upload a generic map on the cheap, so if anyone else wants mapping work done it will get the full treatment.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Peeeearoast! Of his project thread! Do catch up Jamie xx
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2013, 06:28 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: JP's also mentioned in his project thread that Wayne wouldn't be one to upload a generic map on the cheap, so if anyone else wants mapping work done it will get the full treatment.

Its hardly worth mapping a stock ecu in that case then lol. pointless thread lol

Thanks given by:
Nah the point he's trying to make is that you don't need to spend dollah on Omex, Emerald + looms and sensors etc.

It's just nothing new, that's all.
Thanks given by:
I thought the point of it was the generic map ready to go, but that not being the case like you say nothing new,

also who ever wrote your right up was abit dyslexic lol

Thanks given by:
(07-10-2013, 06:52 PM)puglove Wrote: I thought the point of it was the generic map ready to go, but that not being the case like you say nothing new,

Haha, i haven't checked it for punctuation and grammar. I was pretty happy with the writeup though, two things stood out though. Power figures were estimated but in the article were made out to be gospel, and they said it used to be on Borbets, but meh, trifling details.

In fact the quotes annoyed me, annotation was bad.
Thanks given by:
Talking about interior ... " and a dished motor sport style spoiler" lmao i assume he is talking about the corsica

Thanks given by:
Yeah, I saw that too, reading that horrified me to be honest. I don't pretend to be an expert... but I'm not writing in a magazine either.
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2013, 06:52 PM)puglove Wrote: I thought the point of it was the generic map ready to go, but that not being the case like you say nothing new,

Haha, wriiiiiiiiiiiiight
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by: