Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Think you might want to re read your post lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2013, 11:48 AM)samass Wrote: Think you might want to re read your post lol

Whats the problem/error!? Blush
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
All correct here. I stock up everytime its on got about 60l atm in storage lol
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Think cos it says chronic

If ur in bolton place does 20l containers forn16.50
Thanks given by:
Costco have it around 83p/litre or something atm.

It's been well under 90p/litre for a couple of years.
Thanks given by:
Costco is £16.79 for 20 litres but it's that soya shit. Mine doesn't like it pure but add 5 litres of petrol and it's perfect Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
79 P a litre from Costco
KTC veg oil
Got shit loads of it
Thanks given by:
35p a litre. got 200litres last night. yeeeha
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
ill be round to yours soon then paul Smile
306 XUD9 gt2052s
306 hdi stage 2 (hdi tuning)
205 STDT -new project
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2013, 06:15 AM)Piggy Wrote: 35p a litre. got 200litres last night. yeeeha

Guessing that's unfiltered then?

I'm paying 65p a liter for filtered wvo think it's loads better than the New stuff with it being alot thinner

Thanks given by:
tiz unfiltered...but its sooooo clean its silly.

I got my filtering system all setup though ready to go.
hours filtering and I'll have 200litres ready to go
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I still remember the days when they were delighted you took it away for free Sad ....and I just lost my supplier of 5 years who was taking 10ppl for it Doh
'95 Peugeot 405 GLX with XU10J4RS and ITB's
'97 Peugeot 406 1.9TD with TD04
'05 RenaultSport 182 Cup
Thanks given by:
When collecting it now days it all has to be recorded proof that the oil has been disposed of correctly etc for environmental health, i was gonna get it for free from Chinese were i work but after finding this out i deiced against it found the guy filtering it put him in touch with Chinese and he pays them now to collect it and so my supply is secure for helping him out Big Grin

Thanks given by:
It is perfectly legal for you to collect WVO yourself. You are required to issue a WTN (Waste Transfer Note) to the person producing the waste. There is a form online that you can download and print. Issue one of these at time of collection. For HMRC purposes you are required by law to keep a record of all of the WVO that you use so that you can demonstrate that you do not use more than 2,500 litres within any 12 month period. These are your only 2 obligations when collecting. You only require a waste carriers license if you are commercial. In Scotland you are required to register with SEPA (but not be licensed with) in order to be a private collector. However this can be done for free online.
'05 RenaultSport 182 Cup
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2013, 09:55 AM)ally406 Wrote: It is perfectly legal for you to collect WVO yourself. You are required to issue a WTN (Waste Transfer Note) to the person producing the waste. There is a form online that you can download and print. Issue one of these at time of collection. For HMRC purposes you are required by law to keep a record of all of the WVO that you use so that you can demonstrate that you do not use more than 2,500 litres within any 12 month period. These are your only 2 obligations when collecting. You only require a waste carriers license if you are commercial. In Scotland you are required to register with SEPA (but not be licensed with) in order to be a private collector. However this can be done for free online.

Ooooo right, it's to complicated for me so much easier just get it ready filtered lol

Thanks given by:
if you can get it free...it is worth it.

just show your mileage...2500litres gets a nad at least 25000miles!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2013, 10:41 AM)Piggy Wrote: if you can get it free...it is worth it.

Carnt get it free any more now the guy I buy it from, buys it from Chinese now. Like I say cba with the filtering side of it rather just buy it so much easier

Thanks given by:
Bookers £17.49 for 20 litres of KTC
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(08-10-2013, 11:43 AM)Chris_90 Wrote:

Carnt get it free any more now the guy I buy it from, buys it from Chinese now. Like I say cba with the filtering side of it rather just buy it so much easier

Sounds like the easy way to do it. One small point is that the guy doing the filtering is the "producer" in the eyes of HMRC, so your combined usage cannot exceed 2,500 litres in any 12 month period.
'05 RenaultSport 182 Cup
Thanks given by:
producer(supplier) and user are different things.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Indeed, but the producer cannot be producing more than 2,500 litres in 12 months without paying duty, it doesn't matter how many people are actually using it. The allowance is not cumulative. Having been questioned on the fuel in my tank by traffic police myself, I would bet "where did you get it" is likely to be the first topic of conversation.
'05 RenaultSport 182 Cup
Thanks given by:
Poundland have 1 litre bottles in however I wouldnt expect it to last long
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2013, 02:26 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Poundland have 1 litre bottles in however I wouldnt expect it to last long

or be very good

(08-10-2013, 02:16 PM)ally406 Wrote: Indeed, but the producer cannot be producing more than 2,500 litres in 12 months without paying duty, it doesn't matter how many people are actually using it. The allowance is not cumulative. Having been questioned on the fuel in my tank by traffic police myself, I would bet "where did you get it" is likely to be the first topic of conversation.

however you are not responsible for the producer doing so. the producer is.

and ultimately the person who's waste oil it was in the first place has responsibility over what is done with it.

Thus so long as you can prove you use no more than 2500litres a year, you dont need to pay duty.

And yes, I would be happy to explain that in court. Two reason:
1) Its legal as explained.
2) I bet the copper would know bugger all about the ins and outs of it.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2013, 01:23 PM)ally406 Wrote:
(08-10-2013, 11:43 AM)Chris_90 Wrote:

Sounds like the easy way to do it. One small point is that the guy doing the filtering is the "producer" in the eyes of HMRC, so your combined usage cannot exceed 2,500 litres in any 12 month period.

Interesting we'll not sure on how much this guy filters I no he only collects from a couple of places so it's not gonna be massive amounts but pretty sure it's gonna be over 2,500liters.

Thanks given by:
Can't wait until I can truely join this thread, just need the kit to arrive and then get someone to do the Bosch conversion Smile

Anyone local to Bristol who can do the conversion?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2013, 04:24 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Can't wait until I can truely join this thread, just need the kit to arrive and then get someone to do the Bosch conversion Smile

Anyone local to Bristol who can do the conversion?

Drive over to mine and we'll work Ruan into giving us a hand with yours and the 205? ninja
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
I find it funny how people mention the exclusive "Costco" and "Bookers" club like anyone can go there, not thinking of those who don't have membership which negates the savings you make off it anyway.

And Piggy, the stuff in the 99p shop is the EXACT same stuff that you get from Costco-i.e. KTC oil.

But yeah, I asked the local chippy, says someone already pays him to take it away from him. If you can get it free you are either very lucky or "in the know".

Don't forget you have to pay VAT at Costco and Bookers if you are not a business member as well. Total rip off.
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2013, 03:20 PM)306Puggy Wrote: I find it funny how people mention the exclusive "Costco" and "Bookers" club like anyone can go there, not thinking of those who don't have membership which negates the savings you make off it anyway.

And Piggy, the stuff in the 99p shop is the EXACT same stuff that you get from Costco-i.e. KTC oil.

But yeah, I asked the local chippy, says someone already pays him to take it away from him. If you can get it free you are either very lucky or "in the know".

Don't forget you have to pay VAT at Costco and Bookers if you are not a business member as well. Total rip off.

It still in most cases works out cheaper as they buy the stuff in bulk and can therefore offer you the cheaper price on it. Jeez, did you never learn about economies of scale?
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2013, 03:20 PM)306Puggy Wrote: I find it funny how people mention the exclusive "Costco" and "Bookers" club like anyone can go there, not thinking of those who don't have membership which negates the savings you make off it anyway.

Pretty sure there's not vat on Veg Oil iirc

Thanks given by: