(and some pic whoring)

[Image: 2012-03-11180547.jpg]

[Image: 2012-03-11180600.jpg]

[Image: 2012-03-11180630.jpg]

[Image: 2012-03-11180712.jpg]
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
just been doing some research itno the legality of these to put my paranoia to rest... seems they are ferpectly legal! Big Grin

Thanks given by:
went down the breakers today and got some wheel bolts, so stuck the steelies on...
looks awful!! but atleast now its legal, without canvas poking through!

Thanks given by:
Booo :-( unless theyre 15" steelies they will probably look poop. Give em a spray of gloss black will look good! Spray the tires too :-P
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No idea how I have missed this thread lol So what colour actually is it?? I can't work it out, is it metallic or flat green? It looks like a nice tidy example and you don't want a ph3 front bumper :text-baaa:
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
they are 14s... so therefore, look poop! think i might have to bust out the satin black, got a bit of rusty orange poking its ugly head

[Image: 2012-03-16105501.jpg]

mark, i think its metallic, kinda looks metallic sometimes, sometimes it looks flat! IIRC, its evergreen? the paint code is missing so i actually have no idea!
and its not that tidy, only from a distance! scrapes and dents and dings and scratches! need to mop it, might do it on saturday if the weathers good

Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:[Image: 2012-03-16105501.jpg]

mark, i think its metallic, kinda looks metallic sometimes, sometimes it looks flat! IIRC, its evergreen? the paint code is missing so i actually have no idea!
and its not that tidy, only from a distance! scrapes and dents and dings and scratches! need to mop it, might do it on saturday if the weathers good

Kinda looks like mine which is Venetian in some of the pics, but in others it doesn't look dark enough:-

[Image: IMG_0724.JPG]

Plus the only ones I have seen in my colour are either R reg or really late P reg cars, paint code is MOQU if you can find it, should be on the VIN plate IIRC
but you might be right and it may well be Evergreen, or Sherwood!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
hmm the colour does look a LOT like yours... maybe it was venetian...
yours however, is lush, and mine, looks like a shed lol

ah right, ill have a look, on the 306 i had it was on the N/S strut top, just a sticker. looks like there was the remnants of a sticker there...

Thanks given by:
Meh..........its been better! and i have a new bumper to paint and the wheels might change colour before they go back on ninja

Yours doesn't look bad, won't take much tidying up Smile

Yeah its normally on the strut top as you say, but I have a feeling that its on the VIN plate and possibly part of the chassis number. anyway, will stop spamming your thread now Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
oooh wheel colour change!

thanks man! need a new rear o/s door and then the time to attack the dent on the rear quarter, then i might be closer to being happy with it lol

Thanks given by:
so, did a bit of stuff on the car today...

brakes were rusty and generally shabby looking..
[Image: 2012-03-25134922.jpg]

so gave them a lick of hammerite hammered silver

[Image: 2012-03-25141008.jpg]

and the front...

[Image: 2012-03-25141021.jpg]

and then i thought i'd tidy up the steels, as they too were looking rusty and crap... sooo....

BOOM!

[Image: 2012-03-25150531.jpg]

and on the car...

[Image: 2012-03-25163153.jpg]

and a last pic whore

[Image: 2012-03-25163213.jpg]

they're actually just in white primer, i wanted to see if i liked it or not, and i think i do, but here's a pic of the other side (that are still black lol )

[Image: 2012-03-25163322.jpg]

opinons? black? or white?

Thanks given by:
meant to go looking for the keys to the scirocco, but when i saw all my tools, i got a bit excited... so set about measuring up pipes im gunna need for the cone filter i recently bought... and in process did this

[Image: 2012-04-03134330.jpg]

anyone spot what i did? pretty small, but its a start on the ''tidy up the 'bay'' project...

Thanks given by:
What did you do? And white Smile steelies in black just look like steelies. White looks awesome
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
OK, have missed the last update, in reply to that, white looks best IMO Smile

No idea what you have done there ^^ as I have no idea how it looked before Tongue

And as far as the colour goes (hard to describe so bare with me) if you open the boot and look at the panel with the catch on inside the boot to the left of the catch (near where the wheel brace lives) there is a VIN plate that will be upside down so you can read it looking down at it, the first 4 digits on the top (nearest the floor) line on the plate will be your paint code (I'm betting MOQU) I know that makes pretty much no sense but it will become clear when you have a look I promise lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
yep im thinking white looks awesome, lovin it every time i walk out to the car! just need to get round to doing the other side, and then top coating them all.

haha all i did was clean and paint the airbox bracket... its the most black looking thing in the bay now lol

ahh ok, cheers mark, im pretty sure i know where you mean, ill have a look later on!

Thanks given by:
also, forgot i took this on the weekend, at the crack of dawn, after having slept in it!

[Image: 2012-04-01061905.jpg]

Thanks given by:
looks shit Tongue
lol whats the paint code?
white definatly looks best Big Grin needs some lows though!
Thanks given by:
fyc phil! lol

dunno yet, havent checked, will check on the way home tonight

tell me bout it man, thinking about doing the front before ace... but probably wont happen till next month, more maintainance required!

Thanks given by:
just tap it with a lowering stick Big Grin i hear kris b sells one for approx £100 if you supply "springs"

hes a big guy and drives a subaru and a dimma so could prove diffcult to catch, however they sell him on ebay for about 50 quid Big Grin
Thanks given by:
haha you're such an odd one dude!

nah ill get some springs, ideally eibach pro's, but maybe later when i have more dollar! then ill do it myself. did my 106, peice of piss. might even lift the back, front rake FTW!!

Thanks given by:
found it, MOQU, spot on Mark!

Thanks given by:
samass Wrote:found it, MOQU, spot on Mark!

You made sense of the utter shite I posted about where it was then? lol its not the easiest place to describe though, hehe, at least you know for sure now Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
yeah man, easy! Big Grin

also, might be getting hit with that lowering stick sooner than anticipated... ninja

Edit: also, getting off ebay now, spending money i dont have! ah well, makes it interesting for you lot i guess Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Did this:
[Image: 2012-04-10173732.jpg]

Then went for a blast in Richmond park, sounds pretty awesome!
Tis also very bodgtacular...

Thanks given by:
been busy today, painted the other wheels, still gotta top coat the first pair to, and switch around the pair i just did, the front one is rubbing on the calliper a tad...
forgot to get a pic, ah well

also did this...
[Image: 2012-04-15152811.jpg]

did anyone say... 'enclosed induction kit'? lol needs a bit of fettling... but works none the less! plus, the kids love it!

also swapped on some clear side repeaters, not too sure about them if im honest...
[Image: 2012-04-15152708.jpg]

that's all folks!

Thanks given by:
Haha I was going to do that with a big coffee tin. Made a difference?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
think it has actually! the hole i made in the bottom doesnt quite line up, but it will one day, then it should be good! it certainly hasnt made it any worse since i put just the cone on anyway

Thanks given by:
Looks shit
Should have got a dt

/thread
Thanks given by:
a dot eh?

Thanks given by: