zx volcane by HTAUTO

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zx volcane by HTAUTO
    hello, this is my ZX VOLCANE, engine completely rebuilt, a small feature I have set up a system Bosch VP37 injection, volkswagen, the base engine is XUD, injector with a set pressure 190 bar, turbo GT1749VA, for time settings are in court mainly focus points of the advance al flow injection diesel, Place the picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Nice Car mate.

Is that an ECU controlled Bosch? What power is she making?
Thanks given by:
wonder if it is ECU controlled....thus controlling the VNT too?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Looks tidy.
Thanks given by:
EPIC project, alot of people here would love to see more info on this for sure!

Me and Ruan have often discussed a basic VP37 system on an XUD, so really really interesting to see someone who has done so!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
the computer is brand BOSCH MSA15 two connector for power not to go dyno it will come, I still have to make adjustments

VNT is controlling the computer, the hardest was to reproduce the target for the signal TDC, so that the computer

I give you the details to be able to post as I do, there will be another evolution of that is on motor side and passenger side, here is already one meter mounting block 306 Itwasntme

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
smart. very smart idea.

Love to know the torque curve this has.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Really really impressive, literally most interesting thing ive read all year, french car scene needs much more of this Smile
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
thank you to you I admire your work and make 306 on big job and very complex in all if not some mastery,
Thanks given by:
A basic control system like this is really everything the XUD needs...basic throttle / timing control via maps would enable the most nightmare of XUD tunes to be tamed / made far better for road use...really impressive to see it done. What are you using to trigger TDC? A stock gti/hdi flywheel or something custom on other end?
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
he flywheel, a model of the PSA brand that he had to work the calculator determines the TDC
Thanks given by:
Holy smoke this is some fantastic work Smile

Glad you joined up to share this.

It won't be long until there are 5 or more ZX's on here :p
Thanks given by:
very very impressive
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
it must be shown that he should forget the old ZX
Thanks given by:
Waheey! Awesome project! And also VP win! How do you find the GT17?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Very, very interesting, glad someone has done this because I've heard it discussed a few times and always thought it'd be great...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
the GT17 is fantastic the next revolution will be a GT 20, before he will have to change the clutch no longer holds, he skates for nothing
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2013, 04:50 PM)HTAUTO Wrote: the GT17 is fantastic the next revolution will be a GT 20, before he will have to change the clutch no longer holds, he skates for nothing

this guy is a legend . . .lmao Yoda he could be? . . .Hmmmmmmmm
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: