Gta5

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gta5
They're usually on offer for 24hrs after launch, then go up to "normal" price
Thanks given by:
Come on then!! What's this like?
Thanks given by:
Where have people found it at the best price for PS3?
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2013, 11:42 AM)Just Sean Wrote: Come on then!! What's this like?

Dude, no one playing this will be near the forum for weeks. Hell, I bet some have bought adult nappies!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
If it is £30 I'll be off to Tesco tonight, can anyone confirm?
Thanks given by:
Tripping out shooting aliens lol
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
You lot need to get out more.... lol
Thanks given by:
I got it for £35 from Tesco and the game is mint!
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
I went to the launch and played my brothers copy. It's pretty awesome. Earlier I almost bought a new 360 just to play it but then I remembered I'd just spent £500 for the Xbox One day one edition and Forza 5. I thought I better not.
Thanks given by:
*runs off to play Borderlands 2 for the day instead of spending money I said I wouldn't..*
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2013, 01:13 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: *runs off to play Borderlands 2 for the day instead of spending money I said I wouldn't..*

Yes! Awesome game
Thanks given by:
£38 in tesco by me, still plenty left.. I figure if this keeps me at home for the next few weeks then i will save up for injectors and remap sooner.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2013, 02:32 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: £38 in tesco by me, still plenty left.. I figure if this keeps me at home for the next few weeks then i will save up for injectors and remap sooner.

Did it say if that's a special offer?
Thanks given by:
The price wasnt even on the display so no.
Thanks given by:
(17-09-2013, 01:13 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: *runs off to play Borderlands 2 for the day instead of spending money I said I wouldn't..*

I still need to start that, had it since June, damn Steam sale lol

Looks like £38 is Tesco's normal price for it.
Thanks given by:
go look at how much people are bidding on this game on ebay Wink
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This game is EPIC.
Thanks given by:
I love this game!! Having to have a break. Struggling a bit with the controls too!

Love the choice of cars! I smoked a spliff and had to shoot up loads of aliens!! Was trippy
Thanks given by:
The handlings loads better that the old ones too, the cars actually go round corners... Plus you can mod them Big Grin
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
This^, so much better. Also, the camera actually fixes to the back of the car, so you can see where you're going...

The combat and weapons are also a million times better.

Yeah, it's awesome. Totally addicted...
Thanks given by:
Really addictive buy had to come off as im so tired Undecided
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Anyone else having some sound and graphical issues? I've read the reports that say not to install the second disc on 360, which I haven't but I still had the same texture loading problems and pop-in.
Thanks given by:
Haaaaa, too much fun.

Thanks given by:
Awesome fun.. I went to the launch at game and got the special edition... Not really worth the extra money but was an impulse buy at the counter!

Defo worth a buy to those that don't have it!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I'm loving it. Totally taken over my life lol
Thanks given by:
Only got 2 hours playtime in so far but already hooked. At first I was a bit disappointed; my character seems slow and clumsy and when he can't jump over stuff he just falls over.

Also the cars handling gets some getting used to! Handbrake turns are all well and good but when you go to countersteer it over-reacts big time! I think I'm trying too hard...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I am at a bit of a lull where looking for jobs etc
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2013, 08:52 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: Only got 2 hours playtime in so far but already hooked. At first I was a bit disappointed; my character seems slow and clumsy and when he can't jump over stuff he just falls over.

Also the cars handling gets some getting used to! Handbrake turns are all well and good but when you go to countersteer it over-reacts big time! I think I'm trying too hard...

I thought that about the handling, I actually preferred the handling of the last game, felt way more realistic, epic driftage if you used a Felzter or Turismo Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I still think GTA:III is the best. without it none of the these would exist and I remember playing it for hours and hours when I was a kid it was amazing for its time...
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
Theres a slippery car cheat which i havent tried yet but my mate was using last night, aparently its pretty sketchy but you can keep the back end out with it, might give it a go tonight. Im not one to get into games but im liking the multi person aspect of it so far, and keep doing the odd mission here and there.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playstation Network GTA5 Daniel306 20 4,681 17-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: r3k1355