wiring airbag light to oil light

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wiring airbag light to oil light
anyone do this before ive spent all morning at this airbag light i have tried everything all plugs etc etc and would like to get it done today as i can get a retest for this evening any guides tried a search and got nothing
Thanks given by:
speak to cully and get some magic plug-ins Wink

I am gussing its the same airbag ecu that came with the car? Do you have a pssenger airbag?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2013, 11:25 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: speak to cully and get some magic plug-ins Wink

I am gussing its the same airbag ecu that came with the car? Do you have a pssenger airbag?

kinda wanted sorted today ha , i presume its the same one ? no passenger airbag just steering wheel and pre tensioners
Thanks given by:
cut the plugs out under the seats and link the wires through most of the times its just the plugs loose.
there is another set of plugs to check close to the airbag ecu Wink
Thanks given by:
If you did want to link it to the oil light, jus put insulator tape over the contacts on the circuit board. Solder a wire between the two bulbs, via the contacts on the bulbs. Then replace the bulbs. Pikey but it works....
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2013, 11:54 AM)cully Wrote: cut the plugs out under the seats and link the wires through most of the times its just the plugs loose.
there is another set of plugs to check close to the airbag ecu Wink

they all seem tight though or could these still be the fault ?
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2013, 01:01 PM)john85cw Wrote: they all seem tight though or could these still be the fault ?

myplugs seem tight but when the seat gets moved the light comes on!
but a quick unplug plug and restart the car the lights gone Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brake light switch parts exploded view pug306driver 11 2,776 13-12-2021, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Brake light switch pug306driver 10 1,951 14-10-2021, 01:18 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Air con light 306 HDI reevesmortama 1 889 16-05-2021, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Mighty306