Help me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me
I am at work today and i just went to use the disabled toilet as the mens one is out of use...

there was a huge turd in the bog with no toilet roll

the worst thing about it is i am the only bloke in work today...

I actually feel ill help me lol

Puke Puke Puke
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
hahaha, where do you work that has such classy employees?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2013, 12:47 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: hahaha, where do you work that has such classy employees?

a call centre matie, get all sorts of weirdos from all walks of life here...
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
Pfft, don't whinge, it woulda been a lot worse if you'd followed me in there...
Thanks given by:
Would have been worse if samass followed you in there
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2013, 12:50 PM)adamm306 Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 12:47 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: hahaha, where do you work that has such classy employees?

a call centre matie, get all sorts of weirdos from all walks of life here...

This is very true. We tend to find cubicles with the floor/toilet seat covered in piss.

THERE'S A URINAL FOR A REASON!

I just want to put a sign up saying "If your dicks so small you can't reach the bowl, sit down like the woman you are" Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I've heard of offices putting a fly in the middle of the urinal so the men have something to aim at....rather than the floor!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
I know exactly what you need bud - a nice big, bouncy pair of balls. Tongue
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Building site portaloo's are always fun aswell.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
We have a great game at work, we have 3 buildings, one of the workers, one for the suits and one for the management and everyone plays the game of going and shitting in the bogs in somebody elses building so they don't stink out their own.

Dosen't sound as hilarious when you write it like that.
Thanks given by:
I was once at a water theme park in Switzerland, went for a piss at the urinal and guess what was there....

Literally, the biggest shit I have ever seen in a URINAL!!!

Dirty Swiss f*ckers.
Thanks given by:
I don't see why people leave such a mess tbh, they wouldn't do it at home ffs!

I also don't see how anyone can go for a shit at work casually though, I'd be too embarrassed! Happened twice to me at work where I literally had no choice but to go there (usually I'd leave and get home asap)....and other people went in after me both times. Awkwardness levels hit the roof. Sad
Thanks given by:
Nowt like getting paid to drop a log Tom Wink
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2013, 06:05 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Nowt like getting paid to drop a log Tom Wink

Don't you get embarrassed by any smell/residue left though? And the fact that everyone knows if you're away from your desk for 5 minutes you're clearly having a shit. Undecided

I dunno, maybe I'm just odd lol. I get embarrassed going for a shit in my own house if theres other people home at the time....
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2013, 06:05 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Nowt like getting paid to drop a log Tom Wink
This! nowt like being paid for anything you could/should do in your own time. Bank holiday shits are A-Mazing! £35/ph so if you take the paper and can stretch it to 15mins thats almost a tenner just to curl out an otter

(10-09-2013, 06:07 PM)Toms306 Wrote:

Don't you get embarrassed by any smell/residue left though? And the fact that everyone knows if you're away from your desk for 5 minutes you're clearly having a shit. Undecided

I dunno, maybe I'm just odd lol. I get embarrassed going for a shit in my own house if theres other people home at the time....
Nah, its not really a place where your at a desk or any one place for any length of time so you could slope off but TBH people are far too open, its not uncommon for people to actually announce it.

My boss panics too much, he was trying to chase one of my collegues via the raido one day and was asking them it they were free, they said they weren't but he asked where they were and the answer came back, "1st floor gents, having a shit". boss was speechless, f*cking hilarious.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2013, 06:07 PM)Toms306 Wrote:

Not really. I'm well known for standing up and announcing it.

"Anyone got the Metro? Food baby's due"
Thanks given by:
Oh ok then! Confused lol

And be careful mentioning metro, Procta will be waiting in the loo for you... Tongue
Thanks given by: