Ph1 to Ph3.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph1 to Ph3.
Hi all, some of you don't agree with me doing this, but for others who are interested, im going to start a little project thread on it.

First up getting the things in to do it, pritty much everyone no's what you need so ill miss that bit out.

Onto the prep.

Ph3 slam sanded back and painted up.

Onto the bonnet, same thing really, but painted the under side black. Ive decided im doing a black engine bay, which I feel will go nice with the white body work.

Next up I picked up some ph3 bump strips, sanded and put a few coats of primer on.

Front bumper again sanded and undercoated. I also put one single coat of tint spray on the fogs, after fixing a few mounting brackets.

As for today I finally got my ph1 Lexus lights in the post, so after laughing at the poor workmanship I went to work and took the looms out. A few hours later and my ph3 rears are on. (Loose connectors on the looms)

Started work on the head lights, first I took the lenses off.

[Image: DSCF1706.jpg]

Then I used matt black for the inners.

[Image: DSCF1707.jpg]

A few hours and I finally got these off the black gti, I will have to modify them to fit the struts.

[Image: DSCF1708.jpg]

Bonnet badge sprayed. Again in matt black to match the head lights.

[Image: DSCF1705.jpg]

Next start the prep on the engine bay ready for the black respray. Hoping to get this completed by Sunday evening.
Thanks given by:
Ooh good project, I definitely prefer ph3 to ph1
Thanks given by:
Yea. Meh is feeling that... id pop some plasmas in the clocks, always thought the phase 1 clocks really let them down... phase 2/3 clocks make a difference imo

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by: