The Last Of Us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Of Us
So I hit CoD on Thursday night before going to bed. My god, that game is awful online, I was asking myself; 'why am I still playing this shit?!', it's full of twats, campers and prepubescent kids. And the lag...

So I traded it in and got The Last of Us after seeing an advert for it last year.

It's amazing.

Has anyone else bought it?

Plan is to play through it and trade it in against GTA5 which is due out in September.

Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Wish I had a ps3 for this.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Pity they couldn't make it more realistic - streets are overgrown, but good old american cars still haven't rusted into the ground...

Yeah, i have nothing useful to contribute here...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(01-07-2013, 11:03 AM)Poodle Wrote: Pity they couldn't make it more realistic - streets are overgrown, but good old american cars still haven't rusted into the ground...

Yeah, i have nothing useful to contribute here...

Most of them have rusted to the ground. Not sure what the video shows, but in-game it's incredibly realistic. All the cars are fooked!

My only complaint so far - and it is minor - is that the logic in some of it is a bit iffy. Going to great lengths to kill a well-armed soldier and then not bothering to pick up his assault rifle is a bit baffling, but then it would make the game substantially easier.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty good from what I've seen
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I've heard very good reviews about this, might have to give it a try!
Thanks given by:
Really want to try this game out, just read the review for it and it sounds amazing
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I had it since launch but super busy and only had chance to play for a few hours so far but it is awsome
Thanks given by:
This is the only thing tempting me to get a Gaystation
Thanks given by:
God god that girl is fit. I haven't had a crush on a computer game woman since Lara Croft since my Tomb Raider days. But console gamers=fail I'm afraid. The PC as a gaming platform is superior in every way imaginable, you just need a bit of technical knowledge so that you don't fall foul of system requirements. I am a Half-Life and strategy game fan myself! I spend countless hours playing Supreme Commander. Strategy gaming also helps develop your intellect and planning abilities as well, which is helpful for doing jobs on the car etc.
Thanks given by:
You like 14 year old girls? Nospeak

One of the best games ive played for a long time. another classic from Naughty Dog
The game just gets better
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2013, 04:05 PM)306Puggy Wrote: But console gamers=fail I'm afraid. The PC as a gaming platform is superior in every way imaginable, you just need a bit of technical knowledge so that you don't fall foul of system requirements.

...and a game that isn't a PS3 exclusive Itwasntme
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My brother hasn't shut up about this game since it came out. Worth a look then I take it? A friend said it was so bleak and depressing that he won't play through it again.
Thanks given by:
I completed this last night actually.

I thought it was pretty good. Rarely does a game end where it isn't just a fairytale ending where everything is bright and sunny or the main characters are just all killed off.

Slow paced and frustratingly-so in some areas, and bloody hard in others, too. All-in-all I thought it was awesome.

Just started playing it online and that is really good too. You choose a faction and build a 'clan' but it populates this list with names of your friends from Facebook! They're not directly linked to the game at all, but for instance last night Chris Pellowe was starting a fire for dinner.... Neat touch I thought.
Thanks given by:
Looks really cool. A bit similar to Dead Island maybes? Shame its on Playstation. Loved the trailer though Big Grin
French Wench
Thanks given by:
People are going Butt Shit Crazy over this game On Tumblr today. Must be good.
French Wench
Thanks given by:
I've heard good things about this game, but apparently the campaign is far too short...
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
After I saw this thread the other week I decided to have a look at the reviews and have since bought the game. Its fecking awesome, haven't tried the multiplayer stuff yet, if anyone wants to do some co-op my id is fuziduck.
Thanks given by:
Story is epic, certainly not short? Took me a long while to complete it and it's certainly worth playing, there are few parts which seem repetative or boring which for a long story is quite an acheivement.

The online mode is b*stard hard. Like really hard. Have a few tards on your team and you've had it, it's all about team work. They give you a handful of bullets and that's it! Trick is to upgrade your weapon, buy armour and stick to your team like glue!!
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2013, 03:39 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Story is epic, certainly not short? Took me a long while to complete it and it's certainly worth playing, there are few parts which seem repetative or boring which for a long story is quite an acheivement.

The online mode is b*stard hard. Like really hard. Have a few tards on your team and you've had it, it's all about team work. They give you a handful of bullets and that's it! Trick is to upgrade your weapon, buy armour and stick to your team like glue!!

Depends what you mean on length of game thought tbh, i don't consider a story "long" unless it's over 10-15 hours, but either way this is definitely a game i gotta buy soon
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by: