thanks guys!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanks guys!
Thanks to everyone at fcs who welcomed us into the club! We had a great time! Got some awesome pics of some of the club cars as well as juggling the kids haha! See you all soon!
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Was nice to meet you guys! Big Grin
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Sorry I didnt speak to either of you, theres loads of people I didnt manage to speak to.
Thanks given by:
Was good having a chat with you guys! Hope you have some luck convincing your boss with that maxi!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Adam gonna try convice him to sort it by next year! Get the maxi on the club stand! Haha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
I didn't see you at all!
Were you camping? I'm sorry for how ignorant I sound haha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice to have met you too! Smile look forward to the next 'main' meet we do!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Was walking round with the double pram two noisy kids ahha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
I didn't see you either, as Dum said there's lots of people I didn't get a chance to!
Thanks given by:
You got a good shot of my car though Smile sure we will see you guys at another meet Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Was nice to talk to you guys. Thanks for coming along Smile
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Good to meet you both. Hope the little un's weren't too much hassle on the way home!
Thanks given by:
They slept the whole way home result ! Haha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
It's good to see a new face pop along at such short notice. Sorry I didn't get much time to talk to you both between setting off the extinguisher horns haha.

Will the clan be at ace this month?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Was good to meet you, you were parked almost next to mine on the stand. Big Grin

Didnt get the chance to speak to you properly though, so would be nice to catch up maybe at a smaller meet, with less going on and less people to distract me.

There are SOOOOOOOO many people i didnt get to chat to properly at FCS, glad it wasnt just me though! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2013, 03:14 PM)Grant Wrote: It's good to see a new face pop along at such short notice. Sorry I didn't get much time to talk to you both between setting off the extinguisher horns haha.

What's ace grant?
(01-08-2013, 03:21 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Was good to meet you, you were parked almost next to mine on the stand. Big Grin

Didnt get the chance to speak to you properly though, so would be nice to catch up maybe at a smaller meet, with less going on and less people to distract me.

There are SOOOOOOOO many people i didnt get to chat to properly at FCS, glad it wasnt just me though! lol

Yeah it was haha. We had to keep walking up and down as the girls kept kicking off. But we will be going to the next meet at castle Combe the action day Smile
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2013, 07:50 PM)Segers266 Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 03:14 PM)Grant Wrote: It's good to see a new face pop along at such short notice. Sorry I didn't get much time to talk to you both between setting off the extinguisher horns haha.

What's ace grant?

Ace Cafe in North London. Its a meet there for french cars every 3rd monday of the month. Tiny meet in comparison to the shows but all the usual lot are there. Really good laugh!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Bit far for us. + for the 6 haha
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Dont know why but a user name like your I expected you to be spanish lol.

Nice to have a chat to you and your good lady.

Oh and what a bargin you got lol.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's Adams last name haha!! We did indeed! We are on the lookout for another bargain now haha!
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by: