New car time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New car time
As you all know the derv shit itself after 12 month of thrashing

Now I know some aint gonna like this but it is french what are your opinions?

I know I said I was getting a bmw but il be getting a company car in 18month so no point splashing out on a 10k car to try n sell for a loss in 18 month so buying the renaultsport megane

I aint changing my mind even with mechanic tellin me the injectors can sieze in and it can cost 200 per injector to free but really like these and theyre 175 and iv booked it in for remap friday before iv even bought it lol
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
205 GTI 1.9 instead.

/endthread
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Nice, love the diesel version better to drive imo
Thanks given by:
Haha FU liam not having another peugeot anytime soon but may be utilising an xud in something but its a secret Smile

(26-07-2013, 08:00 AM)pug_dturb Wrote: Nice, love the diesel version better to drive imo

Im going to testdrive sunday JP said theyre a mint car and been told the diesel renaultsport is a lovely drive also better than the 225 petrol and is just as quick even at 175 due to torque so with a map shud be great
Thanks given by:
Always liked these dude Smile nice buy!
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So meh, BMW would of been awesome especially in your hands.

Just don't let the meg turn you into an utter lady garden like it does to some people.
Thanks given by:
You gonna clean it 3 times a day like Ed? Looks well though, but its no 205...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Very nice! They map to 225 so just as powerful as the petrol, but unfortunately doesn't quite have the same shiny things as the r26 (e.g. The lsd). It should be awesome though man, you'll enjoy it!
Thanks given by:
Dont worry dum dum a car wont change me and I may have the option of a 1 series for company car yet Smile

Liking these opinions anyway I think il go for it but just on phone to flux as you know I had that crash in the blaze and still not been settled so gona be oayin a fortune to swap till november hope not too much that stops me buyin it but hooefully reasonable enough and then cheap when I get me no claims back as just waitong on passenger to drop claim as driver has because he got caught out lying to insirance as police statement came bacl woth totally different story than what he told insurance and passengers matches his but just a waitong game even tho this happened in may 2012

(26-07-2013, 08:47 AM)Scott Wrote: Very nice! They map to 225 so just as powerful as the petrol, but unfortunately doesn't quite have the same shiny things as the r26 (e.g. The lsd). It should be awesome though man, you'll enjoy it!

U rekon the lsd are same I could always drop one in Smile
Thanks given by:
lolgood lad. I think some of the suspension is different though so that will also need swapping
Thanks given by:
They want 299 to swap till November and quotes 1800 with me at fault for a years so not too bad I supposed if im gona be not at fault soon Smile they just aint open sunday so think get dad to drive it homr n insure monday Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice cars these buddy and pretty rare by all accounts, most of the diesel models are shite! But this is a proper derv-powered Renaultsport...

I like the idea of them I'm just not sure I could live with their unusual looks. Enjoy it!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I know read a lot of good things about them and some bad but general bad things are the lower spec diesel models they seems to have ironed most problems out on these, the specs pretty high with brembos etc really like the unusual loom tbh and will be ordering private plate next few weeks or so B19 CJY

Its up for 4800 im thinking offerin 4k cash in his hand sunday
Thanks given by:
If you want to pay £4000 offer £3800 cash you will end up meeting in the middle somewhere.
Thanks given by:
Ahh good advise mark I just used my appearance when buying the derv eith JP he wanted 900 and got that for 650 but didnt think of that Smile nice one just dont wanna pay too much theres one 160 miles away but a cat d possibly for 4k bang on so will say I can get another with less milage for less also but cheers
Thanks given by:
my mate had one of these and he said it was shite on diesel, 35mpg? cant remember.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
its alright I spose...for a girls car
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I love it but it doesnt suit you, you need an X5 you hench motherfucker.
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2013, 05:31 PM)padge Wrote: my mate had one of these and he said it was shite on diesel, 35mpg? cant remember.

You also had a canadian mate with a hybrid TD04 2.1 jus sayin haha

(26-07-2013, 05:44 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I love it but it doesnt suit you, you need an X5 you hench motherfucker.

It will its all costs pal these do 50mpg and getting it mapped friday so wil be 20% more Smile I need an affordable car due to wanting a superbike also Smile

(26-07-2013, 05:34 PM)Piggy Wrote: its alright I spose...for a girls car

Il see if I can get you want in pink also Smile
Thanks given by:
Shall be purchasing tomorrow Smile
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2013-07-31220352.png]

[Image: 2013-07-31221222.png]

Just got back with her Smile
Thanks given by:
I HATE the keys for those with a passion. Otherwise looks good!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Lovely car mate! Did you get it for what you hoped in the end?
Thanks given by:
Nahh he wasnt for budgin got for 4700 but worth it its mint!
Thanks given by:
That's fair enough, to be honest that's about right from what I've seen of them! How are you getting on so far? Big improvement over the 306?
Thanks given by:
£4700? Thats actually a fair bit of car for the money! I think id consider one if i was after a car on that budget and im not even a fan of the looks of them!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty smart in black Smile. After seeing loads of them at the weekend, they're growing on me. The white one I saw on track looked real smart!
Thanks given by:
i much prefer the newer shape. Think it looks lovely! Mind you, after seeing that dyno graph of that white 265 cup on the meg stand at fcs, not sure id want one! Almost a 100hp transmission loss!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Yeah the newer shape is very nice, although they sound so bloody weird! Not in a nice way either... Wasn't that dyno miles out though? Surely a bit much for a FWD?! Undecided
Thanks given by:
(29-07-2013, 09:08 PM)Scott Wrote: That's fair enough, to be honest that's about right from what I've seen of them! How are you getting on so far? Big improvement over the 306?

Yeah only a few left on autotrader one local has 124000 n wants 5k this has 84 but is immaculate little scratch on front bumper thsts it gonna get it sorted and get wrapped in clear as has ed want it mint gonna get buffer out over weekend and get some detailing done ) major improvement just had full car showin neighbour n mates pulled better than my 306 just torque and power all through revs tbh but I did have td04 so want all at once where as this is really smooth handles fuckin awesome over country road Smile

(29-07-2013, 09:11 PM)Niall Wrote: £4700? Thats actually a fair bit of car for the money! I think id consider one if i was after a car on that budget and im not even a fan of the looks of them!

Beltin car for the money bud full.of gadgets never had so many toys haha I fell in love with the looks tbh
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hammer time ... no wait MOT time, err same thing! Megamonkey 13 13,499 19-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Megamonkey