Borderlands 2 (PC)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borderlands 2 (PC)
Any players on here?

Bored of single player, need some co op fun!
Thanks given by:
I play it, but haven't done for a while. You on steam then? Feel free to add me (wingnutz2) if you are, might get on the coop with you at some point. Big Grin What class you play?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Am a bit obsessive with games! get one and play it to death for months!!

Got all 4 classes (no expansions yet!) on the go, level 50 Siren, 42 Gunzerker, 26 Assassin and 16 Commando. What about you?

Currently making 'storage' characters for excess weapons, so am playing slot machines with level 8 sirens trying to get eiridum to make their inventories bigger!!
Thanks given by:
I've seen it going very cheap on Steam but having watched a few videos of gameplay (mainly multiplayer) it just doesn't really interest me. What's so good about it?
Thanks given by:
I've got it on 360 but just couldn't get into it
Thanks given by:
Not just a straight shooter, there are role playing elements as well. Leveling and stat points for various abilities..

Plus, apparently millions of different weapons, which isn't really anything to get excited about, as a tiny statistical difference would mean it was a different weapon!
Thanks given by:
Get the expansion packs, including the 5th class, the "mechromancer" Big Grin

I think my commando is level 44 or so, I've also got a level 5 berserker (really got in to that character as you can guess!) and i think my mechromancer is something like level 18. Maybe. Can't actually remember how far I got with them as it's been SOOOOOOO long since I've played it!

Actually, I'm not entirely sure if the mechromancer is available to download as a class, might have only been available to those who pre-ordered it, like I did. Wink
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2013, 03:50 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Get the expansion packs, including the 5th class, the "mechromancer" Big Grin

I think my commando is level 44 or so, I've also got a level 5 berserker (really got in to that character as you can guess!) and i think my mechromancer is something like level 18. Maybe. Can't actually remember how far I got with them as it's been SOOOOOOO long since I've played it!

Actually, I'm not entirely sure if the mechromancer is available to download as a class, might have only been available to those who pre-ordered it, like I did. Wink

it is, im just putting off buying it!

I think its £27 for all the expansions plus the mechromancer, will have to splash out soon.

I really enjoyed playing the gunzerker class, the siren is waaaay better though. Got bored with my assassin and probably wont take that any further, need to work on my commando next!
Thanks given by:
Thread revival!!!111!11eleven1!!

Anyone else playing this now? The newest character "Kreig the psycho" has made this game absolutely f*cking epic for me again! Can't get enough of it!! The gameplay is awesome, his skill set is nothing short of maniacal, and some of the quotes he comes out with are pure gold.

Just to put it into perspective, heres a short video depicting what happens inside Kreig's head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZqmQT89k...ture=share

My favourite quote of the video has got to be "I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!!!" lmao Gets me every time! Rofl

I'm heading back to Pandora now to kill more baddies! Tra! lol
Thanks given by:
Haven't got it yet, waiting til there is one with all DLC available. Played 1 though and really liked that.

I keep playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 instead lol Or Thomas Was Alone.

Just watched that video, that has to be one of the coolest videogame characters ever.
Thanks given by:
I know, great isn't he! lol

The season pass available in steam gives you all the DLC apart from the mechromancer, kreig, and the creature slaughter dome. But they don't cost that much either. Not sure they will release a complete package for quite some time, if at all. Get on it! You know you want to. Wink

I would also LOVE to see them make "Borderlands 2: The Movie", i think that'd be the best movie EVER!
Thanks given by:
I'll wait for the summer sale, have a few to play through before I should get anything new.
Thanks given by:
Well when you do, add me (wingnutz2) and ill gladly come and help you kill lots of bad guys. Wink
Thanks given by:
Added Smile Got a couple friends who will be up for playing too so we'll have a full team.
Thanks given by:
meant to be a great game this.. i shoudl give it a go
Thanks given by:
Damn, I need to get playing again, been busy with minecraft! Feel free to add me!
Thanks given by:
Pablito - it is an awesome game, im up to 170 hours playing it so far, and that's only gonna get higher! I completed the first one a mere 8 times, and still never got bored.

Chris - definitely get back on it, forget that minecraft shit! lol My psycho is level 31 at the moment, and just rapes everything in its path, my little brother also plays it, his psycho is about level 40 and he's on the second playthrough now. He gets more time to play it than I do. Wink
Thanks given by:
I have a Lv 50ish siren, lv 50 Gunzerker, and commando and assassin in the 30s! Havent started a mechromancer yet.

Might have to shell out the 7 quid and start a psycho this evening! Love the "gets extra killing power for being on fire" part of the skill tree Big Grin
Thanks given by:
My commando is in the 40s, berserker still hasn't got past level 5 or 6, mechromancer has been put on the back burner too, but my psycho is about level 31 now. Well worth the money mate, such an epic character to play. Haven't gone down the fire skill tree yet, I've been focusing more on the "mania" tree....the "light the fuse" skill is amazing, which, when your in fight for your life, replaces the crawling around on the floor with a gun, with RUNNING around throwing bundles of dynamite around instead. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Am on level 3 now, about to go kill Capt Flint!

Waiting for the skill to kick in so I can go on a murderous rampage with that cool looking axe!!
Thanks given by:
Good man, you know it makes sense! I'll be back home tomorrow night, so I'll get on it with you if your online. Smile
Thanks given by:
I now own this and the season pass Big Grin
Thanks given by: