My hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My hdi
Hi all, this is my first hdi and also the first car i am moddifing, so far i have sprayed a few bits on the inside and got some smoked lexus lights, i also have put an induction kit, i have also removed the middle cat/middle silencer

I will be adding more pics of the ouside tomorrow as they are all on my pc

In the next few weeks i am hoping to get the intercooler fitted
Thanks given by:
ooo brave! welcome
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Not keen on tinted lexus lights

But its black Wink
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
that interior is a bit ummm .................... in your face :/

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
See I smoked my rear lights but then got scared that I would get pulled because they were too dark or something so stripped the top half where the brake lights would be, bottom half are still smoked.

Gives me inspiration to spray my console... but black Tongue
Thanks given by:
(19-07-2013, 07:44 PM)jasonf Wrote: Hi all, this is my first hdi and also the first car i am moddifing,

Is it also your first go at taking photos? lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I like that interior. It'd be better in blue though.
[Image: Untitled_zps2ed48460.png]
Thanks given by:
Looks good Smile
Thanks given by:
I thought that i would treat my car as i haven't done much, so it now hids in the main lights and in the fogs, got some metal door lock pins and a red gear gaitor, il upload some pictures on sunday when i finish putting it all in and cleaned the car abit
Thanks given by:
ok, so after a short time of owning the hdi, i managed to go into a back of a parked car, my window screen fogged up on the inside, so im now looking for another 306, preferbly the tdi or hdi but i cannot get anything bigger than a 1.6 as of my insurance
Thanks given by:
You wont get a diesel 306 with a smaller engine than 1.9 (d turbo) and 2.0 (hdi)
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2013, 02:07 AM)mcglynn Wrote: You wont get a diesel 306 with a smaller engine than 1.9 (d turbo) and 2.0 (hdi)

the diesel engine are not too bad on my insurance as im only 19 the 2.0 petrol kill me and now that i have my first crash i dont think that i can afford to insure more than the 1.8
Thanks given by:
Parked car, eh? Jason's an unusual name for a girl. :p

Only messing, welcome to the forum fella, hope you can stomach the banter and stick around!

Just a heads up, HIDs in standard 306 headlights ruin the beam pattern, so they're liable to get you pulled and fail the mot, not to mention blinding every poor sod coming the other way lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(11-12-2013, 07:59 AM)Poodle Wrote: Parked car, eh? Jason's an unusual name for a girl. :p

Only messing, welcome to the forum fella, hope you can stomach the banter and stick around!

Just a heads up, HIDs in standard 306 headlights ruin the beam pattern, so they're liable to get you pulled and fail the mot, not to mention blinding every poor sod coming the other way lol.

lol i kno

and dont worry i getting at work now as well

also i dont think il have the trouble of getting pulled in that car anymore, but hoping to get another one as i do like the drive, and i did get told they blinded some people
Thanks given by:
After only a few months of owning this car this its end Sad

Thanks given by:
Woah that's a fair bit of damage! How fast was the parked car going at the time? Confused lol
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2013, 05:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Woah that's a fair bit of damage! How fast was the parked car going at the time? Confused lol

belive it or not i ended up hitting it at 25mph, but then i think that this car had been in a crah before as when i removed the front bumper the other day it was mainly held in by cable ties and was broken in alot of places
Thanks given by:
Did that one good and proper mate, important lesson learnt i suppose.

Fair play, hope you find one soon.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: