stage 1 tuning in aberdeenshire ???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stage 1 tuning in aberdeenshire ???
Thumbs Up 
Hi there folks... lyle here, new today! just wandered if any1 knew of a place in aberdeenshire or thereabouts that would be willing to tune my lucas set up ph2 pug 306 dturbo ... any advice would be handy... i know its supposidly not that hard.. i think i could maybe even manage it myself but the fact is that i need the car to get to work so some1 more experienced would be a great advantage! also i think my valve stem seals are slighly worn as when i start the car in the morning it will puff some blue some owt the exhaust for the first few mins... goes away when slightly heated up tho and ud never notice... burns a wee bit of oil but nothing major atall.. in 2 months its used a minute amount of oil.. the cars running fine and starting fine.. maybe a wee bit lumpy when its started from a cold start after being left for hours... my pal recons its the valve stem seals... iv seen some stuff u can add to reseal the warped seals but no heard anything about using it on 306 d turbos.. any advice for any of the above would be amazing thanks all!!
Thanks given by:
would slightly leaky oil valve stem seals need replacing before screwing up my car or would they be ok with it screwed up? when would i need to replace them? thanks for any possible info
Thanks given by:
ummm speak to chris pellowe (zombie estate) he maybe willing to help you out i know hes in scotland some where

infact i think samass maybe up there atm :/

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Aberdeen's f*cking nowhere near me lmao

I like how everyone assumes "Scotland" is a nice small area where everyone's within half an hour's drive of each other. Aberdeenshire to me is like you driving to Derby, or Manchester.

But yeah, Samass is up in Aberdeenshire at the mo. Not sure if he'll have time/space/tools but worth dropping him a PM.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i didnt know its all the same steaming pile of dung to me lmao i cant ever remember where abouts in scotland you are lol

Thanks given by:
Well my location did conveniently say where I was until some admin dick decided to be a cunny funt.

I'm a long way from you though thank god. Even now I can still smell the faint stench of southerner.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sam will have the tools, he's in the nad, which always tries to break lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm in stoney, where abouts are you? I might have a spare moment some time to have a fiddle. And look at your area Wink
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
sam be gentle with him!!!

Thanks given by:
(16-07-2013, 11:47 AM)puglove Wrote: i didnt know its all the same steaming pile of dung to me lmao i cant ever remember where abouts in scotland you are lol

he doesn't even live in Scotland iirc . . . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2013, 12:07 PM)samass Wrote: Yeah I'm in stoney, where abouts are you? I might have a spare moment some time to have a fiddle. And look at your area Wink

thanks for the replys guys... that was f*cking faster than my pug!!! haha well sam thanks for the offer.... do u work up in stoney or u from there? i stay around turriff, meldrum direction.. im on holiday at the time being but id easy pay u to tweak my car i could come to any place needed.... im running on a lucas set up unfortunately! i was after it being screwed up a fair bitty wel 18 psi or whatevers best on my set up and not too gutsy either would be handy!! iv still to get a boost guage 1st too
cheers
no smoke no poke... so they say!Puke
Thanks given by:
I'm staying in stoney, working in Laurencekirk.

I'm not too up on the Lucas, only played with a couple, you're better off getting a Bosch on there! Happy to tweak her a bit for you tho.

Lol, phone fail, also meant to say I'd look at your car... Ffs haha!

Drop me a pm with your number and I'll drop you a text dude
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2013, 02:02 PM)samass Wrote: I'm staying in stoney, working in Laurencekirk.

I'm not too up on the Lucas, only played with a couple, you're better off getting a Bosch on there! Happy to tweak her a bit for you tho.

Lol, phone fail, also meant to say I'd look at your car... Ffs haha!

Drop me a pm with your number and I'll drop you a text dude

thats a good idea mate!! ill pm u it when am home away oot the noo
no smoke no poke... so they say!Puke
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stage 1/stage 2 whats the difference? general tuning questions midge 5 2,799 19-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  stage 1 tuning in aberdeenshire? or close(ish) D Turbo Lyle 4 1,752 10-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Last Post: D Turbo Lyle