stage 1 tuning in aberdeenshire? or close(ish)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stage 1 tuning in aberdeenshire? or close(ish)
hi there guys just wandering if anyone knows of anyone on here possibly or anywhere that would be willing to have a fiddle with my D-Turbo its on a lucas set up and i'm just wanting it to screwed out fairly sensibly STAGE 1ish.. i am willing to pay by the hour in good rates, and help with what little i can!! 8D Any help is much apretiated and thanks in advance!!
no smoke no poke... so they say!Puke
Thanks given by:
its really not difficult to do it yourself mate. have yoou seen darrenjlobb's videos? explains it really well, and theres loads of info on here about it
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2014, 11:53 AM)willJspears Wrote: its really not difficult to do it yourself mate. have yoou seen darrenjlobb's videos? explains it really well, and theres loads of info on here about it

hey man!! thanks for replying! I am currently waiting on a t-piece for my boost gauge then when that goes in ill have a fiddle 8)....
Thanks given by:
Well if you get stuck for any reason hit this place up in sure we can help
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2014, 10:02 AM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Well if you get stuck for any reason hit this place up in sure we can help

thats a great help buddy!! seriously! As soon as the boost gauge is fitted then im on it like a car bonnet Big Grin . I have a fiddle for hours and also get one of my mates to help with looking out the back when driving it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stage 1/stage 2 whats the difference? general tuning questions midge 5 2,736 19-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
Thumbs Up stage 1 tuning in aberdeenshire ??? D Turbo Lyle 12 2,769 16-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: D Turbo Lyle