hesitation on pull off in 1st

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hesitation on pull off in 1st
Ok it seems i may of found my awnser to this long time question iv tryed everything lol exept this.....i put my finger on the throttle cable and to my suprise i was able to pull it out about 3cm before it pulled the throttle arm down soo im only guessing here but haveing that much slack on it would indeed cause a hesitation as it would take its time to engage lol i hope i right here lol alto my car is now running rich but im pretty sure i jnow what that is worn inlet valve seals lol...
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
Yep that sorted it lol..amazing how so something so simple is overlooked lol..
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by:
(29-07-2013, 11:19 AM)pugjohn306 Wrote: Iv allways used asda and tescos never been a problem befor just this pug wants to be a fecker lol anyway the more i use tesco the cheeper my insurance will be lol

did you solve the hesitation ?
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2013, 10:47 PM)callumh122 Wrote:
(29-07-2013, 11:19 AM)pugjohn306 Wrote: Iv allways used asda and tescos never been a problem befor just this pug wants to be a fecker lol anyway the more i use tesco the cheeper my insurance will be lol

did you solve the hesitation ?

Not quite mate lol adjusting the throttle cable did stop the lack of responcd on take off but still get a little jerky when putting my foot down but i know what it is i have a small air leak on my inlet manifold...but like i said the hesitation on pull off seems to of gone after adjusting the throttle cable mine was very very slack might be worth a look mate im pretty sure it should be taught not tight but tiny amount of slack its worth looking at mate..
(msg sent from hell)

Thanks given by: