Advice on starting a GT2056s Project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on starting a GT2056s Project
Touché Jonny, but to reply to your latter post, Popcorn

Give everyone a chance I guess; I tried inviting this guy to a social event, type up a constructive, albeit negative comment, and get abused. CBA with this guy Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
He'll never understand because he's so self-absorbed, some people are just like that, nothing you can do about it. It's fine for him to hurl abuse, but the moment someone says something that could be misconstrued as offensive he flies off the handle. Maybe one day he'll work it out, it better be soon because he's fast approaching that point in life where change becomes very difficult, so more likely he'll go through life being an ignorant lady garden.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
lmao Popcorn lmao

who needs TV when puggy threads and posts!

PS let me breakdown a 306puggy post:

1.dumbass.

end of breakdown
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 07:09 AM)306Puggy Wrote:
(26-06-2013, 09:41 PM)ginge191 Wrote: True story ^^^^

Hmm, that's interesting, you've been okay with me before. I don't know what I have done to upset you during the period of my last ban (which of course I couldn't have done anything since I was banned) but you seem to have turned against me for some bizzarre and inexplicable reason in that time period.

Yes. You're correct. as said, i put a constructive, albeit negative comment on another thread and you respond as if i'm an idiot.

To add, you say i've little mechanical knowledge or something? Perhaps this thread, perhaps another, i don't have the time of day for you.

As said, i try with you, i've got patience, i've backed you up on the RR thread, saying that you should come and have a good time. You've got ZERO respect for anyone else unless they give you something YOU want.

You need a bit of maturity about situations; if you don't like something someone says, tough shit, WE all receive that at some point. You and no one else will please and make the entire forum happy with what they're doing.

Listen to what people say. They've been around a lot longer than you, i can assure you that.
Thanks given by:
Please smash your computer into the wall. Perhaps preceded it with your face too Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 12:01 PM)Grant Wrote: Please smash your computer into the wall. Perhaps preceded it with your face too Smile

Thats not fair mate.. come on..

You see, i don't agree with everything he says, oh wait, it's over a computer screen. It means jack shit...

But no, seriosuly, we're not that intimate.....any more Sad
Thanks given by:
Eh? How is that in any way not fair? Lol

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Just making a point mate .. Smile
Thanks given by:
I appreciate that.

I was unclear as to which part i said was unfair Huh

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 07:49 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: You've bought the wrong turbo (my opinion) for a start, what are you going to do about the recirculation valve?

Assuming you mean it's wrong just because of the recirculation valve, then I will take it to someone who can blank it off for me. All I know is that it is a much sought after GT2052S. I didn't have anything else to go on.

(27-06-2013, 08:00 AM)ginge191 Wrote: Touché Jonny, but to reply to your latter post, Popcorn

Give everyone a chance I guess; I tried inviting this guy to a social event, type up a constructive, albeit negative comment, and get abused. CBA with this guy Smile

Maybe if you didn't troll my threads like the irritating, backstabbing, two faced so and so that you are I would be cool with you. Until I posted this thread you were cool with me, I don't know what happened nor do I care but at least get out of my threads from now on because you are most irritating. And I KNOW you are trying to get me banned. You know how I am itching to lash out at you.

(27-06-2013, 09:46 AM)Poodle Wrote: He'll never understand because he's so self-absorbed, some people are just like that, nothing you can do about it. It's fine for him to hurl abuse, but the moment someone says something that could be misconstrued as offensive he flies off the handle. Maybe one day he'll work it out, it better be soon because he's fast approaching that point in life where change becomes very difficult, so more likely he'll go through life being an ignorant lady garden.

Wow, this is quite an interesting comment. Now you are trying to dish out life advice in my turbocharger thread. I don't hurl abuse at people actually. If you read my posts where no one is being funny or passive aggressive I am fine. Also it doesn't help when 70% of the users on this forum are either against me or indifferent to the trolls. Plus I get banned for little or no reason before I have a chance to explain things to people observing a given argument. As for going through life being ignorant, pffft, I am quite open minded, I know I'm not perfect, I have some weird fetishes and I make women uncomfortable, so I know other people have other things about them and I will accept those things.

(27-06-2013, 11:52 AM)ginge191 Wrote:
(27-06-2013, 07:09 AM)306Puggy Wrote:
(26-06-2013, 09:41 PM)ginge191 Wrote: True story ^^^^

Hmm, that's interesting, you've been okay with me before. I don't know what I have done to upset you during the period of my last ban (which of course I couldn't have done anything since I was banned) but you seem to have turned against me for some bizzarre and inexplicable reason in that time period.

Yes. You're correct. as said, i put a constructive, albeit negative comment on another thread and you respond as if i'm an idiot.

To add, you say i've little mechanical knowledge or something? Perhaps this thread, perhaps another, i don't have the time of day for you.

As said, i try with you, i've got patience, i've backed you up on the RR thread, saying that you should come and have a good time. You've got ZERO respect for anyone else unless they give you something YOU want.

You need a bit of maturity about situations; if you don't like something someone says, tough shit, WE all receive that at some point. You and no one else will please and make the entire forum happy with what they're doing.

Listen to what people say. They've been around a lot longer than you, i can assure you that.

What makes you think I don't listen to what people say? I am asking questions on this thread but so far I haven't had a specific answer about the video that I have posted or what those other widgets are on the unit. There are loads of threads like this on the forum, what is causing people to fly off the handle in this thread, apart from me being the OP?

Oh and yeah, I have reason to be annoyed with you, so far you have relentlessly trolled my threads, along with your gang. I used to have respect for you but since you jumped on the bandwagon I have seen that drop. I respect people who don't blatantly try to be in the "cool" gang that you clearly want to be in.
Thanks given by:
Yawn.

That is all, every thread is the same, 306puggy/flynn never listens, always fails, and wants sympathy for f*cking up due to being lazy.., everyone else picks up on it, tells him/her, and he/she has a fit with his/her legs in the air...

But still;

Popcorn
Thanks given by:
I think you will find that the reason you receive little or no help is the mannerisms in which you speak to people. It doesn't inspire people to go out of their way to provide you with help and advice.

How old are you out of curiosity?

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
I think he said he was 23. Amazes me he is old enough to drive the way he posts.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 03:17 PM)Piggy Wrote: I think he said he was 23. Amazes me he is old enough to drive the way he posts.

Well to be fair; the way in which he speaks, even if it is ill-mannered, comes across as relatively well constructed. The only thing that lets it down is the content. Its a shame he keeps letting himself down in the same way really. He would perhaps find people would be more receptive and more willing to lend a hand if he bit his tongue once in a while...

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 03:21 PM)Grant Wrote:
(27-06-2013, 03:17 PM)Piggy Wrote: I think he said he was 23. Amazes me he is old enough to drive the way he posts.

Well to be fair; the way in which he speaks, even if it is ill-mannered, comes across as relatively well constructed. The only thing that lets it down is the content. Its a shame he keeps letting himself down in the same way really. He would perhaps find people would be more receptive and more willing to lend a hand if he bit his tongue once in a while...

agreed Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Wow.. "Maybe if you didn't troll my threads".. Talk about irony
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-06-2013, 09:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: why is there ways two threads by the OP about the same thing?!!

didnt know about water cooling, never used a power tool before, yet attempting your own turbo fitment with a 65quid 'bargain'. eek

(27-06-2013, 03:07 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: Yawn.

That is all, every thread is the same, 306puggy/flynn never listens, always fails, and wants sympathy for f*cking up due to being lazy.., everyone else picks up on it, tells him/her, and he/she has a fit with his/her legs in the air...

But still;

Popcorn

Your post is quite amusing, granted, but as I requested of ginge, please provide evidence of "never listening" as of yet there hasn't been anything posted to take in. This is supposed to be just a regular thread. And no I haven't asked for sympathy thanks! And I am not lazy. I have invested a lot of money into this, why would I throw it away by being lazy? I am just not as practically minded as some people. I wish you wouldn't describe my vicious retorts as having "fits" with "my legs in the air" as it sounds most undignified. It is certainly not how I feel I come across with my retorts.

(26-06-2013, 09:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: why is there ways two threads by the OP about the same thing?!!

didnt know about water cooling, never used a power tool before, yet attempting your own turbo fitment with a 65quid 'bargain'. eek

(27-06-2013, 03:09 PM)Grant Wrote: I think you will find that the reason you receive little or no help is the mannerisms in which you speak to people. It doesn't inspire people to go out of their way to provide you with help and advice.

It's hard to imagine how mannerisms come through via text.
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 03:03 PM)306Puggy Wrote:
(27-06-2013, 07:49 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: You've bought the wrong turbo (my opinion) for a start, what are you going to do about the recirculation valve?

Assuming you mean it's wrong just because of the recirculation valve, then I will take it to someone who can blank it off for me. All I know is that it is a much sought after GT2052S. I didn't have anything else to go on.

How are they going to blank it off? Surely you'd have been better off holding out for the right turbo?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Okay guys, let's try and provide some actual answers to his questions now. Remember that this isn't just helping him, other people might be able to gain some useful information from threads like this further down the line if they have similar questions.
Thanks given by:
I refer to my previous image of shooting yourself in the foot.
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 03:25 PM)306Puggy Wrote:
(27-06-2013, 03:09 PM)Grant Wrote: I think you will find that the reason you receive little or no help is the mannerisms in which you speak to people. It doesn't inspire people to go out of their way to provide you with help and advice.

It's hard to imagine how mannerisms come through via text.

The word mannerism is a noun. It means; a habitual gesture or way of speaking or behaving.

How that can come through in text.... Well, you seem a reasonably clever chap Wink

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
helpful info for anyone reading this for reference:

do more research than puggy.
buy the right turbo, unlike puggy.
get someone to do the work if you have no idea yourself, unlike puggy.
dont have a rant and lash out at every criticism, unlike puggy.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 03:25 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:
(27-06-2013, 03:03 PM)306Puggy Wrote:

How are they going to blank it off? Surely you'd have been better off holding out for the right turbo?

With a blanking plate. As far as I can tell, this is the right turbo. All it has is a little difference. This is a ready made blanking plate, it says it is for volvo/renault but it looks the right shape to fit my one:

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content...ct=FMBPVRM

(27-06-2013, 03:31 PM)Scott Wrote: Okay guys, let's try and provide some actual answers to his questions now. Remember that this isn't just helping him, other people might be able to gain some useful information from threads like this further down the line if they have similar questions.

True, true, so that no one has to feel bad about helping someone like myself.

(27-06-2013, 03:40 PM)Piggy Wrote: helpful info for anyone reading this for reference:

I have already destroyed one of your nonsense posts, I guess I can do one more.

1. I have bought a GT2052S, it says so on the plate. It is a GT20 series turbocharger unit, controlled by a wastegate as I wanted. It has a small redundant device on it that can be removed and blanked off with a piece of metal.

2. As I have already said, other users have done first time projects themselves, what is your problem?

3. I have only lashed out at nonsense posts; such as yours for a start.
Thanks given by:
another point goes to puggy in the popularity contest lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 07:09 AM)306Puggy Wrote: Now you are trying to dish out life advice in my turbocharger thread.I don't hurl abuse at people actually.
(27-06-2013, 03:03 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Maybe if you didn't troll my threads like the irritating, backstabbing, two faced so and so that you are I would be cool with you.

Oh yeah.....

(27-06-2013, 03:40 PM)Piggy Wrote: helpful info for anyone reading this for reference:

QFT
Thanks given by:
Last time I'm going to say it. If you don't have anything constructive to say or are just spoiling for an argument, your posts will just be deleted.

(27-06-2013, 03:31 PM)Scott Wrote: Okay guys, let's try and provide some actual answers to his questions now. Remember that this isn't just helping him, other people might be able to gain some useful information from threads like this further down the line if they have similar questions.
Thanks given by:
sorry. I thought I did.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 03:59 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:
(27-06-2013, 07:09 AM)306Puggy Wrote: Now you are trying to dish out life advice in my turbocharger thread.I don't hurl abuse at people actually.
(27-06-2013, 03:03 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Maybe if you didn't troll my threads like the irritating, backstabbing, two faced so and so that you are I would be cool with you.

Oh yeah.....

QFT

Anyone can quote things out of context, you are not clever and you are a coward.
Thanks given by:
woh woh woh.

delete my post scott if needs be. but this is just getting stupid.

want advice, then start playing nice Puggy.

stop name calling and hurling abuse
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It is up to them to stop. I only act in self defense, I won't back down to anyone. Why don't you tell them to stop calling me out then I won't come out.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GT2056s oil feed question simonh 2 1,563 21-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: simonh
  Problem turbo pressure gt2056s niciou 6 2,960 30-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: niciou
  lb/ft max gt2056s niciou 0 1,076 13-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: niciou