Newbie from Essex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from Essex
Hi all at 306oc, my names Ross and I reside in sunny (today at least) Southend. I'm the proud owner on a Bianca white 306 gti6, it's my third car since passing my test.... The first being a cherry rallye and the second a black phase 2 gti6.

I can't help but love The 306! Lol

Basically I have been sent in this direction from the 306gti6+rallye club as I'm after a few bits n pieces that are available from here.

Wouldn't hurt to meet some more 306 owners though eh...
Thanks given by:
Welcome, I'm from Southend Smile
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(04-06-2013, 07:57 PM)Anton Wrote: Welcome, I'm from Southend Smile

Ah really? From Southend or still in Southend?
What's your 306 of choice mate?
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

You'll need 10 posts before you can post in the for sale forums and use the PM system.
Thanks given by:
I live in Oxford now but go back a lot to visit family and friends. Probably 2 weekends a month.
I've got a Citroen ZX now, but have had a couple of phase 1's.

Haven't seen any GTI6's so will keep an eye out.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2013, 08:01 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Welcome Smile

You'll need 10 posts before you can post in the for sale forums and use the PM system.

Cheers mate, always nice for a warm welcome Smile

I did read that in the newbie guide thread.... After I tried to pm gareth7 about the badges he makes lol.... I'm after a front and back badge after a recommendation from several users on the gti & rallye iv Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2013, 08:21 PM)Roscoe_rallye Wrote:

I did read that in the newbie guide thread.... After I tried to pm gareth7 about the badges he makes lol.... I'm after a front and back badge after a recommendation from several users on the gti & rallye iv Smile

You're already doing pretty well if you've read that Wink
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2013, 08:07 PM)Anton Wrote: I live in Oxford now but go back a lot to visit family and friends. Probably 2 weekends a month.
I've got a Citroen ZX now, but have had a couple of phase 1's.

Haven't seen any GTI6's so will keep an eye out.

Ah I see, moved on to a quieter area eh? Lol
And yeah unfortunately they are getting rarer and rarer nowadays, I'm a white phase 3 if your ever in the area and you see me feel free to beep or shout abuse lol!

(04-06-2013, 08:20 PM)Herby7 Wrote: Welcome

Thanks mate Smile

(04-06-2013, 08:22 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 08:21 PM)Roscoe_rallye Wrote:

You're already doing pretty well if you've read that Wink

Haha I do like to keep in with the rules so as not to upset people too early on Wink haha
Thanks given by:
Welcome along , wer a lot friendlier over here than the Gti forum Big Grin

Bianca 6 FTW by the way Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2013, 08:23 PM)Roscoe_rallye Wrote: Haha I do like to keep in with the rules so as not to upset people too early on Wink haha
lol You're off to a good start mate, welcome along! Are you planning on coming to any of the shows this year? It'd be good to have another 6 on the stand, and a bianca one at that!
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2013, 07:59 PM)Scott Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 08:23 PM)Roscoe_rallye Wrote: Haha I do like to keep in with the rules so as not to upset people too early on Wink haha
lol You're off to a good start mate, welcome along! Are you planning on coming to any of the shows this year? It'd be good to have another 6 on the stand, and a bianca one at that!

Hi cheers for the warm welcome,

Err I would like to come to some of the shows tbh, at the moment it's a case of wanting to get the 6 where I want it to be, I'm in the process of purchasing some badges from gareth7, cyclones powder coated in the next month, abit of paint for the body n some other little bits. Then I should be happy, for now.... Haha.
Thanks given by:
You might as well, it's a good place to meet everyone. Obviously it's about the cars still, but the shows are more about the people and getting to put names to faces as Pugfest and FCS are the biggest shows/meets of the year, with the exception of the epicness that is the 306oc Christmas/Birthday meet!

You should look into coming to Ace cafe on the 17th by the way, it's not too far from Southend Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  essex newbie blade4lif3 9 2,590 14-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ben87
  Irish Newbie in Essex laserhalen 11 2,858 01-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: laserhalen