No power

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No power
    the silver one
Thanks given by:
Sooo i went an investigated before, seems like injector 1&4 is leaking Sad can see them bubbling from the bottom of the injector and i THINK i have a boost leak from the pipe goin onto my inlet manifold
Thanks given by:
Ah gotcha, that's the right bit then. Smile Have you been counter-holding the injector insert while tightening it? If so, you could need new pipes. Peugeot recommend you change them every time you loosen them LOL, so it's probably about time.

Martin, if they're leaking from around the base of the injector you need the injector seats recut and some new copper washers, the repair-spec ones.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yeah they are poodle, can see it hissing air out. Fortunately i have some in work Big Grin just finding the time to fit them

Just incase, ive ordered some off ebay.. £5 for a set of 4, cant complain!
Thanks given by:
Ah thats easy then lol, have you got the tool to recut the injectors seats too?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Nope :/
Thanks given by:
Need to get that done ideally, else you could be doing the same thing again in a couple of thousand miles. Might get away with it and it's not a bad job tbf, so not the end of the world if you have to do it again. Takes maybe two hours to do the lot if you get on with it.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-05-2013, 07:13 PM)Poodle Wrote: Martin, if they're leaking from around the base of the injector you need the injector seats recut and some new copper washers, the repair-spec ones.

^^^ Your HDi didnt, new copper washers and its been awesome since Smile
Thanks given by:
That's a fair point, that's done thousands of miles since we d- OWAIT! :p
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ill just do the washers for now Big Grin like you said, its not a bad job if i get on with it
Thanks given by: