Ipswich 25th Feb

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ipswich 25th Feb
Jonny b Wrote:just go and talk to people tom worst they can do is tell you to feck off!! so what find someone else

Its not as easy as that lol! Doh
Thanks given by:
yes it is bud what are you scared of?
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:yes it is bud what are you scared of?

Everything.
Thanks given by:
ffs tom you need help at your age you should be out all the time, shagaluuf, ibiza, the dam get yourself out there tom its not as bad as the movies you know
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:ffs tom you need help at your age you should be out all the time, shagaluuf, ibiza, the dam get yourself out there tom its not as bad as the movies you know

Yeah I know its not right but, meh, that time has passed anyway, I'm too old for all that shit now. :nope:
Thanks given by:
how old are you?
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:how old are you?

20 now. Sad

Time to grow up and be sensible and mature......oh wait I already am! :yawn: lmao
Thanks given by:
At 20 you should be out ffs you go out less than my old man he's 62 ha ha
Thanks given by:
Jonny, never become a psychologist, you're not very good at it lol
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:At 20 you should be out ffs you go out less than my old man he's 62 ha ha

As I said, I know!! Tongue

62? Christ my dads not far off that! lmao
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Jonny, never become a psychologist, you're not very good at it lol

Ha ha I have always been not very good lol I don't understand just go out ffs ha ha
Thanks given by:
Tom your a massive scrotum!

Your 20 years old! Get out there, get drunk and talk to people...talk to anyone. You will find that most people are happy to just talk about anything. Especially if there drunk!
f*cking hell Tom, Jonnys I'm his late 30s (sorry Jonny!) and he probably still goes out more than you! (Infact I know he does!) and he's got a disadvantage of bad looks!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Get a bike tom! Big Grin

[Image: inspiredbyinbetweenerst-shirt-hooverbike...digo_l.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:Jonny, never become a psychologist, you're not very good at it lol

Ha ha I have always been not very good lol I don't understand just go out ffs ha ha

Actually I think your direct approach would work pretty well as a psych tbh!! Big Grin

Seriously though, I know you don't understand, infact I know the majority of people reading this won't understand either and I wouldn't expect them to.......but I also can't explain it. :?
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Tom your a massive scrotum!

Your 20 years old! Get out there, get drunk and talk to people...talk to anyone. You will find that most people are happy to just talk about anything. Especially if there drunk!
f*cking hell Tom, Jonnys I'm his late 30s (sorry Jonny!) and he probably still goes out more than you! (Infact I know he does!) and he's got a disadvantage of bad looks!

What am I supposed to say? I have to just wait for someone else to say something before I can talk to them....I'm really that boring I have nothing to talk about lol!! Just look at how many threads I start (very few), compared to the amount that I continue after someone else has started them. :think:

Jonny has a wife and kids, he's already got his confidence many years ago so I'm sure he does go out a lot more than me, plus no-one has bad looks compared to myself lol. :roll:

Oh and btw, you got the wrong 'your' and the wrong' there' several times haha. Tongue
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Tom your a massive scrotum!

Ha ha Fyc late 30's mid 30's I'll have you know, as for looks ha ha pot kettle lol
Thanks given by:
Tom what are you on about! You look like such a babe! ninja

[Image: 14580233.jpg]

btw ill take this down if you dont want it posted...

EDIT: I was aked to take it down...
Thanks given by:
Thanks Sam Smile

Im sure everyones already seen that on pugnet lol, so I don't want it on here too. Wink
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Thanks Sam Smile

Im sure everyones already seen that on pugnet lol, so I don't want it on here too. Wink

I hadnt seen it on pugnet!
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Thanks Sam Smile

I hadnt seen it on pugnet!

You didnt look hard enough then lol Tongue
Thanks given by:
Bump for this, This saturday Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Keen! I missed out on a car meet yesterday because I went biking instead, so this better be good Tongue
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Keen! I missed out on a car meet yesterday because I went biking instead, so this better be good Tongue

You better turn up whistle
Come spend the day with me and sam Wink

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Keen! I missed out on a car meet yesterday because I went biking instead, so this better be good Tongue

The Dubgen one? There was over 100 cars apparently! :o
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:

The Dubgen one? There was over 100 cars apparently! :o

184 at the final count! Looked brilliant, but first proper day of the year biking was also epic lol
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:The Dubgen one? There was over 100 cars apparently! :o

184 at the final count! Looked brilliant, but first proper day of the year biking was also epic lol

F*ck me, how many!! :o

I've been told there'll be an Ipswich dubgen one soon ninja Hoping to go to that, seeing as nothing came of the mkiv's Ipswich feeler lol.
Thanks given by:
Just out of interest, does this meet have a website or anything other than facebook? Any idea of how many cars are expected? Smile
Thanks given by:
The only thing i have found for it dan is the facebook group and event.

Going by people who has put they are going it will be fairly big

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Just out of interest, does this meet have a website or anything other than facebook? Any idea of how many cars are expected? Smile

IMCC is actually just owned by one guy that used to sit in carparks in ipswich at weekends lol (he has a Rover 25 that looks like a ZR). He started the group and about a year ago they had the first meet (on the day my 1.4 locked its brakes!)....there was a second meet a few weeks after that which i went to and lots of other groups joined and there was loadsa cars in the end. There is no website for it, its purely facebook based, but lots of other groups (suffolk modified for example) will also tag along I think. He asked my on fb chat last week if there'd be any pugs I know going so you lot better turn up haha! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:The Dubgen one? There was over 100 cars apparently! :o

Didnt realise you were on dubgen!

davemk2 i think his username is, is ambers brother (has a black 5dr mk2)

G***UVL

seen it?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 25th October - The Grange (then onto Southend) Silky 1 2,003 27-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Hobo Ash
  Show: Retro Kings @ Snetterton - Sunday 25th September Eeyore 11 4,059 19-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Last Post: 1616six
  306OC Trackday - Llandow Open Pit - Wednesday 25th February Norledge 207 63,635 06-07-2015, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye