Retro Kings @ Snetterton - Sunday 25th September

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Retro Kings @ Snetterton - Sunday 25th September
Retro Kings showcases the UK's finest old-school and classic cars, with a full day of non-stop action on and off the track. The star cars at this event were all built before 1995. 
Track action will be headlined be Retro Time Attack, a series for highly-tuned classic cars aiming to set the fastest time of the day. Newer modified machines, sporting outrageous aerodynamic parts and unique pieces of bodywork, will star in rounds of modern Time Attack. Time Attack series recreate the drama and intensity of F1 qualifying sessions, as drivers try to squeeze every ounce of performance out of the car, against the clock, until the dying moments.
Off-track activities are also included, with competitions, adrenaline-filled entertainment and much more adding to the fun!

More Details: 
http://retrokings.co.uk/whats-on/

http://www.snetterton.co.uk/calendar/201...kings.aspx
Tickets £17 on the gate. £13 advanced booking online.

Anyone interested in going?
Thanks given by:
Depends how skint I am when I return from Newquay. In reality I'll probably be very skint.
Thanks given by:
The Rallye isn't pre '95 though? Confused

I might give it a go but really won't know until the day.
Thanks given by:
its no pre 1995. i was tlaking about just going and seeing whats going on. I cant actually see anything about taking your own car there. I presume its organised on the retro rides forum instead.
Thanks given by:
Ah ok, fair enough.
Thanks given by:
Same day as Trax? Hmmm, now I'm torn
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Also same day as Retro Dub Suffolk so I'll be there instead. It's only a couple of miles from you Sam, you could C5 over lol.
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2016, 11:32 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Also same day as Retro Dub Suffolk so I'll be there instead.  It's only a couple of miles from you Sam, you could C5 over lol.

wait... retro dub? that sounds too vw for me... im game for taking the c5 if you want to have a go?
Thanks given by:
Yeah I didn't think it'd be your kind of show lol!
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2016, 03:20 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Yeah I didn't think it'd be your kind of show lol!

im game for going seeing as its just up the road. Seems to be a 3 day show though. The promo video had suspiciously few cars
Thanks given by:
It's 3 days because people camp over, I'll only be going up on either Saturday or Sunday, more likely Sunday.

It rained last year which kinda ruined it by the time I got there so not sure how good it'll be this year. It is only a fiver though so I don't expect too much lol. It wont be anywhere near as good as Low Collective was last weekend. It's up to you, I'll be going either way!
Thanks given by:
Yeah I'm at Trax so won't be going.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 25th October - The Grange (then onto Southend) Silky 1 1,983 27-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Last Post: Hobo Ash
  Snetterton 20th September 306gtiparts 1 2,027 14-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Track: Snetterton 300 - Sunday 13th November Eeyore 15 5,080 13-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Last Post: 7057sam