Helloooooooooo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helloooooooooo
Hi, my names john, im 23 and own far too many 306's although im trying to quit my habit. Im currently looking for some of those 17inch wheels that look like cyclones does anyone have any, i have £50 and half a marsbar if yo do......

Also own an MX5 superior RWD jap car :roll:
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
About time you joined! Smile welcome
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Rwd? Jap? Mx5? You a hairdresser?

Hahaha

As Kim said bout time you got on here
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate. How the f*ck do you and emma fit in an mx5 though. I tried one at the weekend and looked like i was wearing it rather than sitting in it. i could hardly operate the clutch as i couldnt get my knee bent up enough and my right leg touched both the steering wheel and the door.
Thanks given by:
How long has this forum been up, only found out about it this morning?

Its not a hairdressers car, well ive tried cutting hair and let just say the person getting it wasn't happy after.

Theres plenty of room in the car chris as long as you pretty much lay down to drive, the steering wheel is pretty much sitting on my lap though. They are so much fun to drive, just need to get some sliding action soon.

[Image: IMG_0927.jpg]

[Image: Photo0618.jpg]

Plenty of room as you can see
Thanks given by:
Only up since last night. But long enough :p
Thanks given by:
hehe, has this been planned for a while, great idea i was sick of the other keep going down all the time, wanna have ago at a logo, but my minds blank on ideas
Thanks given by:
Fooby and scott have been working on it. Go ahead with the logo. If we get a few good ones done get a poll going to choose the best one to use
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:How the f*ck do you and emma fit in an mx5 though. I tried one at the weekend and looked like i was wearing it rather than sitting in it. .

pmsl, this^^^!

Doesn't stop me wanting one though, yours is looking pretty fit.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
You know it makes sense alex, i can guarantee more fun than the 306 cabby Tongue but you do have absolutely no space to put anything. Its very very impractical, but surely its all about RWD in the rain
Thanks given by:
ello welcome x
Thanks given by:
:gay-imgay: Helloooooo John. I just found that smiley and lol'd, has nothing to do with the hairdresser car :whistling:

Get a move on and get the Cups on : P.
Thanks given by:
When browsing the forum on my phone, your name looks like foxy unless I'm zoome right in lol
Thanks given by:
Haha thanks Curt, how's your exhaust sounding now? I will get the cups on when i find a place that sell extended wheel studs, its impossible to find someone who sells them Sad im on the verge of selling them and getting different wheels.

Matt if it actually was that could have made things interesting........
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
I need to hear the exhaust, you lot planning anything this weekend?

I found loads of places that sell the m12's by 1.5, but i dont have the exact sizes for the splines, i've heard things about it being 13.1 then others saying 12.something for backs and 13.1 for fronts depending on the year of the car. I managed to get a couple out of a car at silverlakes but nothing to measure them with at uni Sad

Asked on the mx5forum and no one has a definite answer, im not looking to spend a fortune on them either, £50 tops. As could just buy some other wheels i like and not worry, or just space out the current ones about 20mm
Thanks given by:
Not that I know of no, sure we can have a little meet up though...

Oh right, all getting a bit technical now lol. I think I'd go with... space, space space! Wider the better IMO, if it solves your problem and looks better then it's winnar Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Well I'm pretty sure i deserve a days break from this thesis rubbish at the weekend Big Grin time to pull the rear beam apart..........

Its all too technical for me, wont be able to use spaces with the cubs just the original wheels as it would make the offset like et0 with 20mm spacers, and i dont wanna get the arch's pulled. I have emails the people from the funky link you gave me, see what they reply.
Thanks given by:
ello johno
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Tongue
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fozzy Wrote:Well I'm pretty sure i deserve a days break from this thesis rubbish at the weekend Big Grin time to pull the rear beam apart..........

Its all too technical for me, wont be able to use spaces with the cubs just the original wheels as it would make the offset like et0 with 20mm spacers, and i dont wanna get the arch's pulled. I have emails the people from the funky link you gave me, see what they reply.

Sounds like you definitely do! I bought some WD today to soak mine actually as I ran out... Not sure I can be bothered at the moment though!

Oh right, well if it's that much of a pain in the arse just flog 'em on and get some that are a bit easier then... Although I'm sure you could use Dum's arch roller to push em out a bit, would look awesome!

Ah cool, that's all you need really... Someone in the know to help you out Smile
Thanks given by:
Put some add's up to try an sell the CUPS, thanks to dan who put them up on a forum he knows for me as i dont think the pug lot will be interested hehe. The studs ive found where just over £100 so they will be going if someone offers the money otherwise my search for more studs will continue

I was going to eventually ask chris about his roller, but by the time i need it i will probably have seen him in person to ask.

I can imagine that if that beam is the original its not going to ome apart easily after 149k.
Thanks given by:
Me and curt were thinking bout asking dum for the use of his roller. Maybe. Make a weekend of arch rolling? Lol
Thanks given by:
I'll need to bring the mx5 down then, hehe. Although i was planing on practicing on the scrap shells i have at home, but practicing on curt and your car sounds good Tongue whistle
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate Wink
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]
Thanks given by: