First time being pulled over...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time being pulled over...
And it was for the best reason ever.
Thought I was a drunk driver, but alas no, just avoiding scraping on speedbumps and big potholes!
Still not bad going for 4 years driving!

/coolstorybro
Thanks given by:
Lol, i remember the first time i got pulled over. They saw me driving excessively fast but didn't book me.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Remember my first time, driving like a twat at 17 in my stage 1 DT.
Coppers weren't bothered by my driving, just wondered how a diesel 306 was so quick haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
used to get pulled all the time in the lotus to check my insurance and licence, cops had trouble believing it was mine haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I still get pulled over atleast twice a week Sad
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2013, 10:28 PM)sam Wrote: I still get pulled over atleast twice a week Sad

must be because you look like such a massive chav :p
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Haha must be Tongue
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2013, 09:54 PM)Carlos182 Wrote: And it was for the best reason ever.
Thought I was a drunk driver, but alas no, just avoiding scraping on speedbumps and big potholes!
Still not bad going for 4 years driving!

/coolstorybro

The same reason I got pulled about a year ago; one if the most interesting chats I've had with the po
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
First time I ever was pulled was because the chalkboard had "this car has no insurance " written on the back haha

Most recent was someone reported me drink driving because I was playing the "avoid the manhole covers or you'll be eaten by a shark" game
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I got pulled over times in one day cuz my car was such a shed they didn't believe it had an mot or was going to stay in one piece Rofl
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2013, 10:28 PM)sam Wrote: I still get pulled over atleast twice a week Sad

Hoping for an autograph!

/sethrogan
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2013, 07:09 AM)4WayDiablo Wrote: First time I ever was pulled was because the chalkboard had "this car has no insurance " written on the back haha

Most recent was someone reported me drink driving because I was playing the "avoid the manhole covers or you'll be eaten by a shark" game

Lol such an epic game me and jonny were playing it through Germany on the euro trip Big Grin
Thanks given by:
First, and last time i was pulled over was in my 1.2 nova hitting 70, redlining 3rd gear and popping a flame... all with a 3" exhaust system which was awefully loud... oh and in a 40... showing of infront of all the chavs!

3 points and £60 later ive never been pulled!

*I do not condem my previous statement, it was not big or clever (retarded dwarf syndrom)
Thanks given by:
Got pulled for doing 60mph through my town centre in my old mondeo which was my first car. He said hes driving around all night and dont wanna see me do it again. Absolutely pooped my pants and learnt my lesson. Specially as he told me he was following me a while back when I was doing 115mph in a 60zone. :/ f*cking love that copper I could really give him a kiss.

As said dont condem what I did and really learnt my lesson.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
last time i got pulled was in a 306 and it was on the bump stops at the back the police office said i have stoped you because it looks like you have no suspension me " well i dont have any" LOL Did his check was off on my way never been stopped since

Thanks given by:
I got pulled over doing 60 in a 30 whilst entering my local town at 1am, copper let me off, cause he saw me slowing down. And today i think ive been caught by a mobile speed camera doing 35 in a 30!
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
I got pulled once and the copper was only in a panda car but said it took him a while to catch up after seeing me fly past through town let me off and asked how is a 306 so quick lol

And not stopped by a car but stopped in street by a female copper and asked for my number a few years back i gave it her but told her only as long as she took her cuffs home haha
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Same reason as me! And after about 4 years.

If this plays out the same then you'll get pulled over again in about 3 weeks for no front numberplate :p
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2013, 07:45 AM)Matt Wrote:

Hoping for an autograph!

/sethrogan

Haha must be Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Kent, Sean, the word you're looking for is "condone". It's fairly normal to condemn that sort of behaviour. Wink

Never been pulled myself, f*ck knows why not. I've driven past anpr cameras with a variety of no tax/insurance/mot/numberplate at various times - none of which were done intentionally btw - and was always ignored. Accidentally passed a traffic officer at some definitely illegal speed on the way back from ace, thought that was it tbh - instant ban etc - but no, didn't even wave me down for a chat, just carried on. Oh and last year I managed to drive the zx past a no-tax-trap every day for two weeks straight without any tax on, only realised a month later when i went to get a new tax disc and the nice lady at the post office pointed out i was trying to tax a different car... :S
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(24-04-2013, 06:31 PM)Poodle Wrote: Kent, Sean, the word you're looking for is "condone". It's fairly normal to condemn that sort of behaviour. Wink

Never been pulled myself, f*ck knows why not. I've driven past anpr cameras with a variety of no tax/insurance/mot/numberplate at various times - none of which were done intentionally btw - and was always ignored. Accidentally passed a traffic officer at some definitely illegal speed on the way back from ace, thought that was it tbh - instant ban etc - but no, didn't even wave me down for a chat, just carried on. Oh and last year I managed to drive the zx past a no-tax-trap every day for two weeks straight without any tax on, only realised a month later when i went to get a new tax disc and the nice lady at the post office pointed out i was trying to tax a different car... :S

I thought it was I orignally wrote that but then say what sean put and changed it thought I was the one being thick
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
pulled for fog lights on however a ford fiesta with a massive body kit distracted them so they said i could leave.

Second time was just for being a young driver D:

Third was for the car being too low (lowered 60mm and 5 people in it!) and for the passenger opening a door whilst moving!

Fourth was numberplate had fallen off 20 minutes ago and wasnt visable enough where i put it in the backwindow.

And somewhere in there I got pulled for speeding and im awaiting another letter in the post Sad

Makes me look like a dick but in the end its due to being a young driver in an old modified car :/ Once for foglights and once for speeding. not bad D:
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2013, 07:13 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: I thought it was I orignally wrote that but then say what sean put and changed it thought I was the one being thick

Haha classic!

Sam, in the police's (is that even a word, it doesn't look right..?) defence the only person on the forum that looks younger than you is Jonny, and that's more because he's 3' tall...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Oh god, here we go;

Been pulled a fair few times, never been prosecuted for anything mind, guess I'm just lovable.

- was pulled because the blue 501s on my halos were flickering and looked like a police car, let me go which was nice.

- pulled for a "random check", found my buds so was searched, car stripped and searched, given a street warning for that. One of the sketchiest moments ever as I was blazed the entire time trying not to trip out haha.

- pulled in center of my town, for a random check, again. Luckily I noticed a brand new skoda following me for a while full of bacon so drove perfectly, nothing came of that. Think it was more a "lets pull the modified car in town and show we are doing something"

- pulled for having a loud exhaust in my saxo, girlfriend was also asleep in the passenger seat and the look they gave me! Must of thought it was a date ra*e, nothing came of that!

- pulled for coaling all over a police car, they didn't like that one, nor the fact I was doing 40 in a 30, soon as he asked why he pulled me I owned up about the speed, was let off which was also nice.

Think I have been fairly lucky, considering most time I have been tomatoed.

There are more I just cba to type anymore
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2013, 06:31 PM)Poodle Wrote: Kent, Sean, the word you're looking for is "condone". It's fairly normal to condemn that sort of behaviour. Wink

Thank god someone pointed that out lol

First time was for front tints being too dark (came on the car).

Second time was mistaken identity. Both in my old DT
Thanks given by:
I got pulled up for being in Cornwall once. That was a bit random.

Also got told off for doing 70mph with a trailer on. I apologized and was let on my way, TBH I don't think the officer could be arsed to do the paperwork.

Been caught by a mobile camera, 65 in a 50 Sad My own stupid fault, no excuses.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(24-04-2013, 07:41 PM)Poodle Wrote:
(24-04-2013, 07:13 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: I thought it was I orignally wrote that but then say what sean put and changed it thought I was the one being thick

Haha classic!

Sam, in the police's (is that even a word, it doesn't look right..?) defence the only person on the forum that looks younger than you is Jonny, and that's more because he's 3' tall...

true Tongue
Thanks given by:
Have been stopped far to many times to list on my phone. Got stopped once for been in a van at 2am in Glasgow that wasn't a Scottish numberplate. Seriously do they not know cars are driven about in other places than where they were made.

Did get the car searched once where they insisted looking in the boot when I had 2 15s in you couldn't even fit a pair or trainers in there or a coat without the boot lid not shutting. Took me 10 mins to remove the parcel shelf and get the boot opened from the inside for them to say "oh Ye" dickheads
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Been trapped for speeding too many times and got up to 9 points - 'borrowed' a detector and that solved it! Now I'm squeaky clean, but suspect only for now!
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't say pulled over exactly I had a Saxo it was ball scrapingly low on coilovers and I got stuck on a speedbump at Plymouth hoe as the car want long enough to touch the ground the other side before the back wheels rouched the bump, was just stuck all wheels off the ground holding up all the summer traffic untill a crane came and lifted me off lol copper wasn't best pleased :-(
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Temporary car insurance and being pulled over rtha6551 6 1,689 21-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Last Post: rtha6551
  pulled lol Rix13 38 6,633 20-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Last Post: procta
  Hammer time ... no wait MOT time, err same thing! Megamonkey 13 13,499 19-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Megamonkey