Orougan alloys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orougan alloys
Well these could do with a refurb. What are the tyres like on cyclones?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Very good to be honest. Fronts are maxxis loads of tread unsure of make on rear but still good.
Thanks given by:
Could you find out which maxxis tyres they are, and also what the back ones are? Are the wheels all straight? And balanced?
Thanks given by:
They are maxxis ma-551 on front and rear are arrowspeed one side and radial something the other All really good tread. They seem fine mate no curbing or anything just bit of corrosion paint lifting hence the refurb. If your interested mate and yours are all good im happy to put a little bit of money on top to make it fair if unsure.
Thanks given by:
Well as I've said in the description and in a further comment mine are not in as good condition as yours are. I'm sure you've already read what I wrote about them but just so your sure of their condition..

Quite a lot of paint chips and some curbing so need refurb.
Flat spot on the inside of one of the wheels around an inch long.
Front wheels feel unbalanced when you reach 70.
Tyres are Goodyear eagle F1's so great tyres. Fronts are very low rears are very good.

If you are still interested then due to the condition I would be happy to do a straight swap. Only problem would be you are quite far away from me...
Thanks given by:
Ah right I didnt see the bit about flat spot and tyres. Refurb wouldn't have been a problem but dont sound in great shape Sad and yeh are far away but could of met half way. Maybe give it a miss then mate sorry.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Starfish alloys 16", 21mm TB VTS beam, C5 alloys Ricky 11 2,934 07-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Ricky
  Orougan wheels - offers welcome Ben 9 2,330 27-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Ben