hit n run damage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hit n run damage
some bastard does this no note or anything parked up this morning after work wake up find this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Wankers to much of this happening lately Sad

Thanks given by:
(22-04-2013, 12:27 AM)spike2002 Wrote: Wankers to much of this happening lately Sad

tell me about it i think its a lorry i have chunk of metal what looks like it come of trailer was on floor next to my car with red paint on it so going to go to the factory tomorrow and have words been reported to police just in case going tell insurance also not going through them though they would scrap it to good of car for that
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2013, 12:32 AM)stokesy Wrote:
(22-04-2013, 12:27 AM)spike2002 Wrote: Wankers to much of this happening lately Sad

tell me about it i think its a lorry i have chunk of metal what looks like it come of trailer was on floor next to my car with red paint on it so going to go to the factory tomorrow and have words been reported to police just in case going tell insurance also not going through them though they would scrap it to good of car for that

I know you're pain mate just wrote my sigma phase 1 off as some tosser cut me up Sad

Thanks given by:
(22-04-2013, 12:45 AM)spike2002 Wrote:
(22-04-2013, 12:32 AM)stokesy Wrote:

I know you're pain mate just wrote my sigma phase 1 off as some tosser cut me up Sad

i cudnt write it of jus cus that got 85.000 on clock thats just wearing in lol
Thanks given by:
Ouch!!! What a douche!! !
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
ooohhh dear gutted . if it was a lorry my have genuinly not realised. but still a shitter mate Sad

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
douchebag!!!!

yeah does look too high even for a 4x4.

I hate it when sods just think its an old banger and dont care..I mean, it is, but its still owned and loved by someone!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2013, 05:51 AM)puglove Wrote: ooohhh dear gutted . if it was a lorry my have genuinly not realised. but still a shitter mate Sad

^^This, if it was a lorry chances are he wont have noticed that he had hit any thing, but bad luck mate i would be mega pissed if that happened to my car, hope you catch up with who ever did it.

Thanks given by:
Balls. Looks shit mate! At least it didn't mangle the fuel cap! So you can still fill up
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Always looking on the bright side Matt Wink
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Haha someone's got too Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
definitely a truck to be that high! D:
Thanks given by:
Looks like one of the transit style open back vans where the backs wider than the cab.

A real bummer, probably worth getting a new car and using yours for bits/selling bits to make money back than the cost of fixing.

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
This also happened to my last 306 in Coventry about 5 years. It was a done by a lorry but luckily the driver left there contact details on the car and 1 other car was damaged also.

Insurance fixed it up though! Smile
Thanks given by:
Gutted mate, my mates fiesta has just been written off under similar circumstances! I wouldn't go anywhere near your insurers with that as they'll write it off without a doubt!
Thanks given by:
that looks very similar to what happened to mine, me and a mate repaired it and resprayed, dents completely gone but looking back now it would probably have been quicker to reshell the engine than spend the amount of time we did smashing the dent out and filling
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
been quoted 350 for it gonna get it done why not also get other bits done on it aswel make it look bit better
Thanks given by:
First hit n run on mine smashed up the n/s rear quarter
Second hit and run:
[Image: aqade3a3.jpg]
3rd hit and run:
[Image: zu9amuhy.jpg][Image: qaga6e9a.jpg][Image: 5eqe2yqa.jpg]
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2013, 07:57 AM)Parksy87 Wrote: First hit n run on mine smashed up the n/s rear quarter
Second hit and run:
[Image: aqade3a3.jpg]
3rd hit and run:
[Image: zu9amuhy.jpg][Image: qaga6e9a.jpg][Image: 5eqe2yqa.jpg]

I would be pissed to have one hit and run let alone 3, you catch any of them?
Thanks given by:
Nope not one Sad day before my door was caved in it was keyed while parked up at my mates along with 2-3 other cars

Edit:
Also came out a week after the side was demolished and saw this:
[Image: a9u4yryt.jpg]
Gotta love tow bars Smile 61 plate scirocco with air conditioned front bumper Smile
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
Never been hit and run but iv done few myself.

Onetime into a curb backwards from some LOOS then second time into a lamppost in the snow. Didn't bother leaving a note tho as there was no damage to either of them
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
ahh dont worry it can be fixed, it is annoying though ive had it happened to me a few times. Makes you paranoid and you turn into CSI mode walking around looking at peoples cars in your area LOLItwasntme
Thanks given by: